Chapter 45

Unknown POV

"Boss, they've got the message."

"Good, now we wait. Where are you right now?"

"At the hideout."

"Why aren't you monitoring them!?"

"Uh... Si-"

"If they contact the police or anyone for that matter you both our done!!!"

"Yes sir. We are on our way to monitor them!"

Phone Call Ended

Lucky's POV

AC's parents got to the house, and we were all discussing what happened. I mainly was just listening into the conversation because even though I was involved, I had no clue what those people wanted from me, and I am just sitting back to see if anyone else knows what they are talking about.

"We need to call someone." Tito Arnold said.

"If they know, then all bets are off." My dad said.

"Lucky and AC were able to get away with it the first time. We have to be extra careful incase they tapped our phones or listening into our conversations."

"I think we should leave right now. If they heard this conversation, then they will know."

"Alright, make sure no one gets left behind. We can't afford to lose anyone."

We all started leaving the house, and I could tell my mom was worried and also looking around for anything and everything. I think she thinks that those people must be watching us. We need to be extra careful, and even though I might not understand the whole situation, I know that this isn't normal and we're all being careful.

We all got into our cars, and we are headed somewhere. I don't know where, but we are headed somewhere.

We drove for like an hour, and for most of the time, it seemed like we were headed in the same areas, but then we finally came to a stop at a police station I believe.

Tita Cherry went inside the police station, along with Tito Arnold. They were inside for about 10 minutes, before they told all of us to come inside.

The police asked us questions, and then it came to my turn.

"What is your name?" The police officer asked.

"Reyond Lucky Ancheta." I said.

"Do you know anything of what or why this is happening?"

"He doesn't remember. He is suffering Long Term Memory Loss from a recent incident." My mom said.

"Is that so? When did this happen?" The officer asked.

"Couple weeks ago, about a month he was shot in the Philippines and doesn't remember his past."

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Anak, we will tell you later."

What???????? I was shot?! How?! How is that possible that I don't even remember it!?

"Okay." I said and never said anything after that.

"Alright, we have contacted the RCMP. They will be hear soon. We have told them about your situation, and they will handle it from here." The officer said.

"Thank you." My mom said.

After a couple minutes, a couple officers approached us and I think these are the RCMP.

"Hello, are you guys the Bonifacio and Ancheta family?" The officer asked.

"Yes sir." Tito Arnold said.

"Good, I'm Officer Martin and this is Officer Lee. We are with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and we are going to be handling what is going on."

"Okay, thank you."

"So from what we are told, this all started when you guys were all back in the Philippines is that correct?"

"Sort of, only my wife, Lucky's dad, Lucky, and my daughter were the only ones involved in the Philippines. The rest of us were here in Canada when this happened."

"Okay, I should have gone with names first. Are you Mrs. Bonifacio?" The officer pointed to Tita Cherry.

"Yes officer." Tita Cherry replied.

"And you're their daughter correct?" The officer pointed to AC.

"Yep." AC replied.

"And you two are the dad and Lucky?" The officer pointed to both my dad and I.

"Yes." We said.

"Okay, I think I know how the rest of you are related based on where you guys are sitting. What else happened in the Philippines other than the blackmail and the other incident that happened to Mr. Lucky Ancheta."

"Well, my son and AC ended up getting kidnapped after both Cherry and I were busy with some errands I believe. I know we were not at the hotel when this occurred." My dad said.

"Okay, what happened after?

"After, the police were involved, they found where they were at, but they were beaten up and shot at by their kidnappers."

"Do you know what may have wanted the kidnappers to kidnap them?"

"Because we knew them." AC said.

"You knew them? How so?" The officer asked.

"Well, originally I had dated their boss. Then I broke up with him, and then the 'accident' which is how this whole thing started."

"I see, so is this a sort of revenge because you broke up with him?"

"Yes, and I fell in love with someone else."

"May I ask who because they might be endangered."

"He doesn't know yet." AC said.

I turned back to AC and she looked at me since my sudden movement.

"Who doesn't know?" I asked.

"My boyfriend." AC said.

"Who is he?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Fineeeee."

I want to know who it is, I sort of had feelings for AC, but also Andree. Though AC and I are like best friends and I don't want to ruin that, it also makes me sort of jealous that she does have a boyfriend.

End of Chapter. Sorry for the long wait, I hope you enjoy this chapter, and stay tuned for the next chapter!