Chapter 1

Third Person View

Manila, Philippines

After waking up from her Coma, AC still is recovering from it before she can go back in Vancouver, Canada. She has not been up to date on where Lucky was. She assumes he's in a different part of the hospital, and with what Lucky said in her Coma, she is hoping it's not true. "Dead, but not dead." That kept on running in her head in a constant loop. Those 4 words.

"Mom?" Ac called for her mom.

"Yes Anak?" She responded.

"Where is Lucky and Tito RoRo?"

"Anak, Lucky and your Tito RoRo went back to Canada. He decided it would have been better for Lucky to recover there because his injuries were more severe then your injuries and they have better medical care there."

"How is Lucky?"

"He's was stable enough to be brought back to Canada, I'm not sure exactly how bad it is Anak."

"When can we go home?"

"Soon, you just need to recover so you're better, then we can go home."

Travis's POV

Vancouver, Canada

Lucky and Tito RoRo had just gotten back. Things aren't good for Lucky. I'm at the hospital they are currently at right now and so as Kyla, Ace, and Tito Arnold. Tita Angelica I think is inside with Lucky and Tito RoRo.

We went in the Hospital, and Tito Arnold went to the front desk to find out where Lucky's room is. I feel bad, I got him in this situation, he wasn't left really with any good choices, and neither was I. I was either going to help him, or I wasn't and he would have been pissed at me for his entire life and AC would also be screwed. He chose to save others then himself. That is some skill and bravery.

"Okay guys, let's go." Tito Arnold waved over to us to follow him.

We followed Tito Arnold over to the elevators, and we had to go to the elevator and go to a different floor. We got to our destination and Tito Arnold continued the way. We followed him, until he stopped in front of a room, and he knocked, and Tito RoRo opened the door.

"Hello RoRo! How is everything?" Tito Arnold greeted.

"Everything is stable right now Arnold. Please come in." Tito RoRo replied.

We all walked through into the room, and greeted both Lucky's parents, then I stared straight at him. Lucky. Asleep in the medical bed, and I instantly felt I was responsible and felt saddened about this. I can't tell them yet. I don't think that both Lucky and AC's parents know about the blackmail. If they knew, well things would be much more different. All they know is Brace and his gang attempted something, and they still do not know what that was yet.

Brace and his men still have not been put on trial yet, which will end up delaying exactly what happened. The day it all unfolded, I saw it social media and news networks in the Philippines trending in Lucky Aces related news and many people prayed for them. I prayed for them hoping they would be okay, but not everything is okay.

I went up to Tito RoRo, and I asked him "Will he be okay?"

"He will be okay physically." Tito RoRo replied.

"Physically?"

"Yes, but unfortunately his mind, he is suffering from a long-term memory loss that is really severe, that the doctor assumes that he will only remember me and Tita Angelica. Hopefully still his brother Cartilos but everything else he will need to relearn."

"Including us?"

"Yes. We will introduce you guys when he relearns most of the English language."

"Oh wow, what about AC?"

"Yes, even AC. All the memories of them he had are gone."

"I'm so sorry Tito-"

"There's no need to be sorry, it was not your fault. The ones responsible are in jail now and they can't hurt anyone now."

I nodded and walked away, I feel responsible though because I was the other guy talking with Lucky before the whole thing of them getting shot happened. I was the one to help him move throughout the building, and hacking the systems. Though, he took the risk to save AC's reputation and prevent the blackmail.

I can't even think about all the times we had... all have been forgotten. Now both AC and Lucky don't remember their past. This is just bad. How could it happen to both of them.

I don't know AC's current condition. I hope it's better then Lucky's. I'm assuming it is, mainly because she isn't here, and they rushed Lucky here because they wanted to bring him home, and there is better medical care here.

I wonder how AC is currently doing...

And that is the end of Chapter 1. Chapter 2 will switch to things currently going on in the Philippines with AC and Tita Cherry. We shall see what is to come...