Chapter 11

I'm behind in my update schedule by like 2 weeks now, sorry about that. School has been stressful, and I haven't been prioritizing this, so I'll try and hopefully be able to pick up the pace, if I'm able to speed it up, I'll release 8 chapters over 2 weeks because I missed like 2 weeks worth of chapters. Anyways here's Chapter 11.

AC'S POV

I believe we are somewhere near towards Hawaii. I thought it would be best to just sleep the entire plane ride, however it is quite difficult sleeping straight for 16 hours. I slept for a good amount of the trip, and I've already gotten up to use the bathroom twice.

Right now I'm eating the food that my mom got from the airport. I don't know exactly what the place was she got it from, but the food is good. I think it's a mix of a Chinese and Japanese foods, and I love it.

I just finished eating the last bites of the food, and now I don't really know what to do. I would sleep, but I'm too active right now to sleep. My mom is asleep, as well as some of the people around me. I pulled my headphones out, and grabbed my laptop out of my bag, and watched some movies I downloaded before I left.

I have downloaded Inside Out, Avengers Age of Ultron, Ant man and Jurassic World. These were like the most popular movies in 2015, but I don't really know which one to watch. I could probably watch two of the movies within the flight time, or even more. I know for sure though that I will probably fall asleep during the movie. I can't really even stay awake for even a teleserye. I was watching On the Wings of Love with Lucky, and I fell asleep during that. Those are only like a half hour long, compared to movies that are like hours long.

I miss watching that with Lucky. We can continue watching in when I get back and reunite with him. I loaded Inside Out because I felt like watching this one out of all the other movies. This one is more child friendly, and I haven't really watched it.

I've seen the trailer, and I liked it so this is my decision.

I continued watching the movie, but half way into the movie, I started dosing off, and I slowly closed my eyes as darkness spread throughout my surroundings, and my body slowly resting. Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

Few Hours Later

I opened my eyes, and everyone around me is asleep right now. Were still in the air and flying I believe at cruising altitude. My laptop continued to play, it was on a different movie. I paused it, and tried to figure out where we are, and when we will land. I know the easiest way to find out is to connect to the plane's wifi, and they would usually tell you where we currently are. I pulled my phone out, connected to the Wifi, and it showed we are only like a couple more hours way from landing. I was going to go back to sleep again, till I started craving for some food, so I reached into my backpack, and grabbed a snack to eat. After I finished my snack, I put away my trash into the cupholder area and I tried to close my eyes to fall back asleep.

It's no use, I need to find a way to help me sleep. I don't really have much though. I don't want to use my laptop, because they will keep eating up it's battery and there is no point. I would imagine something to help me sleep, but that also won't work. I even thought about of counting sheep. There was still one idea that I couldn't think of that I know would work quite well. What is it...

Ah! I got it. Listening to music on my phone. I really don't know how I thought of this last, but I'm surprised for think about this idea last. Question is what music to play.

I played one of Lucky's favorite songs, as well as one of my favorite songs. One last time by Ariana Grande. We played at one of her concerts in Vancouver once. It was because of Ellen. We went on her show again, and she got us backstage tickets to see Ariana Grande, but Ariana took it a step further, and she asked us to perform with her on the stage. I only know this because of surfing through the web and watching youtube videos that we took, and also that Ellen and others took. I wish I could remember these moments. Unfortunately, I can't and I'll just have to live with it.

If there's anyway I could remember the past, I'd try to remember. All the memories with all the people I knew. I could only go off of what others said and also videos and photos.

AC would like to try and get her memory back, but is it possible? Would she be able to remember her past and recover it? That all depends on would happen later on the story...