Chapter 20

Lucky's POV

AC is showing me how to use my phone. I somewhat remember my parents having these phones that flipped up I don't remember the name of it, and I barely remember what it looked like. This however seems more futuristic.

"Do you remember those phones that had like two sides and one of them flipped?" I asked AC.

"You mean a flip phone?" She asked.

"I think, yeah. Did you have one?"

"No, I think I was too young, I can't remember though because I was in a car accident awhile ago, and lost most of my memory, I'm starting to remember things though."

"Really!? You did too?"

"Yeah, back in the Philippines. We were about to go to the airport back to Canada, but we got into a car accident and I can't remember now."

"No way... we are so alike. I can't remember anything either!"

"Is that good?" AC laughed.

"Oh, definitely not. I found it to be interesting that we basically both had the same thing. You actually can't remember anything though?"

"Well, now I'm starting to remember I think. I keep getting these dreams that seem real, and I don't know if they actually are or not."

"I don't really know how to help you with that, maybe see if there's any videos or photos that you can try and compare it to."

"Yeah I was thinking about that too. You know how to work your phone now?"

"Yes, this button is the applications which has all the apps, each app is it's own little thing that you can do, the phone app you use to call people, the messages app you use to text people and there are more apps that do other things."

"Good, I can help you create your social media accounts now, since I can't really help you get your old ones back."

"Alright, what do I do?"

AC guided me through making all my accounts on social media, I had to create a new username, and I got stuck with like my fifth pick, but AC helped me out with it. She said I can use an underscore in the name and I just used it at the end of my instagram so now my account it LuckyAncheta_ I asked AC what her account was, and she gave me her account name which is AC_ there were a couple people following it, nothing that shows my old account following it.

"AC, what is the name of my old account?" I asked her.

"Um, I don't know. You liked to change it a lot, and I don't remember what was the last name you changed it to." She replied.

"Okay, hopefully I'd be able to find it."

"Yeah, hopefully."

AC's POV

How many things must I have to do to make sure this is all a secret. I texted Travis earlier so Lucky doesn't hear me if he'd given Lucky my last name, he said he did, so I'm stuck with keeping my initials. I used one of my very old accounts on Instagram and changed the username of it because it had my full name. I changed it to AC_ because AC was already taken. My main account has too many followers and pictures that contain us. I archived most of the ones that showed us, but I'll put them back when Lucky figures everything out. Speaking of which, I need to do that for Lucky's main account as well. Our followers are going to question what's going on, but I can't really explain it to them. I'll be able to tell them when Lucky finds out.

For now, I'll just post a story on both our profiles of the same thing.

Hey guys! You might be noticing a bunch of the LA Pictures are gone, but don't worry, we will put them back later on in the future, right now requires us to take them down, and also in no way are we fighting or come to a disagreement. The situation is complicated right now, and we promise that we will share with you what's happening in the future when it's resolved. Hope you guys understand.

The story is only there for 24 hours, so it'll end up going away pretty soon because if Lucky somehow finds his main, he'd see the story. Also Lucky's profile name was never changed. It's still as it always is bicboi_lucky.official and mine is still andreebonifacio I might change mine in the future though. I've been thinking of changing it.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll be back in a bit." Travis said.

"Okay." We replied.

It's pretty silent. Lucky I believe doesn't know how to use his phone 100%, and I've been staring at mine for quite awhile.

"So... what do you want to do?" Lucky asked.

"I don't know. There's not really much I can think of." I replied.

"Not really much to do in a hospital bed..."

"How about I help you go over your math or something?"

"Okay sure. I know how to basically do everything that I once knew. I studied a lot every day and made sure to do it correctly."

"Haha, there's the Lucky I know. The smart and hardworking Lucky. Alright tell me what you know, and what you still need help with."

End of Chapter, AC is doing alot to keep everything a secret from Lucky of what actually happened. Lucky doesn't even know AC'S full name. If he finds one of their main accounts, things will start to spice up... Well, hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter!