Giovanni's Point of View

"Can you remind me why the fuck you in my face?" I questioned rudely, pushing passed the annoying female. Her name name Alaina, and I fucked with her way back in High school. Maybe sophomore year- mind you I'm 19 and already graduated. "So y'all fucking? That's coo, where she at?" She shouted, "I hope she ready to die bout Det dick" she continued, and I pushed her, making he stumble and hit the ground.

Her face held a surprised look, but I just walked the other way. "Did you just put cho hands on me?" She shouted with streams of tears down her eyes. 

Females.

Without responding I just walked the other way. "Giovanni" she shouted at the top of her lungs, making people stare. Getting aggravated, I felt my fist get hot, and the urge to swing built up in my system. "Bro leave me the fuck alone before I start swingin." I warned.

Since I started hanging out with Raine my fighting subsided. I was kind of proud of myself, till shit had to start back up.

"Hit me then- so I can file a case and press charges." She smirked, and it bit the inside of my cheek trying to keep calm.

"What's the problem." I heard making me turn to my left. Raine clasped her hands together in a business manner, and looked at the female in her eyes so she knew she was serious.

"Who are you?"

"His best friend, who are you?"

"Mm" she hummed before strutting away, attempting to switch her hips.

She was trying way to hard.

"Where you come from?" I questioned, putting my arm over her shoulder.

"My cousin lives over there." Raine spoke pointing to the light blue house. "Pooda yo cousin?" I spoke calling him by his nickname. Everyone knew the hood never knew ya real name, unless it was a close family member.

"Yup." She spoke popping the P. "My granny, and some other family members having a cook out."

"I was going to the same place, me n Pooda been coo since middle school." I explained, as we walked across the street to the blue house.

"Small ass world." She spoke, and I nodded my heard agreeing.

"Aye wassup? Y'all know each other?" Pooda spoke dapping me up, while motioning over to Raine.

"Yea. We ain't even know we was pulling up to the same place." I shook my head, and I chuckled.

Raine cleared her throat, and Pooda looked at her. "My bad little miss Raine, where yo sista at?"

"She stayed home, she thought watching Love n Hiphop was more important." She rolled her eyes, and shaded towards Renae.

"She always been some else. She still dating that dude Lorenzo?"

She shook her head, "you know she for the streets."
"Aht- you bet not agree. I can talk about her, you can't" Raine warned, pointing her finger towards Pooda, before he could say anything.