"Who is stopping you?"

"I didn't want to disturb your sleep."

"I would rather be disturbed by you, than sleep," came his reply, and Arthit latched his lips to his lovers the next instant. The kiss was gentle and exploring. They kissed and nipped their lips, their tongues slipped into each other's mouth, discovering the cavern of their mouth, as they inhaled the air the other breathed out.

Arthit shifted and divested himself of his clothes quickly, before helping Kongpob out of his clothes and reaching for each other with hunger, they once again plundered their mouths.

Soft moans and sounds of kisses filled the room as they explored each other's bodies through the five senses. Their hungry eyes devoured each other, taking in each expression and feeling that flitted across the other's face- the look of complete and utter devotions each had on their faces.

Lips sucked on luscious skin, and tongues tasted the sweetness that's unique to them. Fingers caressed skin- one golden and one silver, reveling in the soft feel of them as they inhaled deeply the lust-soaked aromas of their body. The moans and whimpers were music to their ears, emboldening them to continue and do better, to elicit a stronger response. In their warm cocoon of love, they were two souls, completely lost in each other, uncaring of everything around them, other than their significant other.

Pausing to catch their breath, they looked at each other- their lips swollen, wet and pink; cheeks flushed and skin dewy; eyes so desire laced that Arthit's breath hitched. Feeling overwhelmed, he leaned in and rubbed his cheek against his lover's, as he thanked his lucky stars for giving him Kongpob.

Pushing Kongpob to lie on his back, Arthit kissed and then licked Kongpob's neck and Adam's apple, earning loud moans in return. He knew how much Kongpob loved it when he paid attention to his neck.

Grabbing Kongpob's hand, he guided them down, urging him to touch him, as he grabbed his lover's shaft. Both moaned at the initial contact, and both slipped down to lie on the pillow, face to face, caressing each other's erections. Looking each other in the eyes, they softly tugged and played, enjoying the warm sensation of the lovemaking.

It was a very raw moment, where both bared their feelings for the other to see, never losing eye contact. Any other day, Arthit would have shied away from the intensity of Kongpob's gaze, but thanks to Dutch courage, he was able to overcome his inhibition momentarily.

"Lie back, my love," he instructed, and pulled out the lube bottle and condoms from the drawer, while Kongpob picked up his mobile and keyed in something, as Arthit pushed open his legs. Setting the phone away, Kongpob propped himself on his elbows and looked Arthit deep in his eyes, as his lover prepared him for possession.

Arthit's fingers slowly scissored in and out of him, and Kongpob threw back his head, moaning and hissing each time Arthit's finger touched the bundle of nerves. Seeing Kongpob fall apart, Arthit dropped some lube on both their shafts and urged Kongpob to rub him, as he grabbed his juniors hard-on in his hand, squeezing it and rubbing it in tandem with his fingers moving in and out of his orifice.

Kongpob was a sight to behold- losing himself to all the sensations of being touched so erotically. His lips were gasping for air, as the feeling of being touched so intimately was nudging him over the edge.

He wanted to feel Arthit's weight on him, and he urged him.

"Oon! Please!"

Understanding his need, Arthit pulled out his fingers, and Kongpob moaned at the loss of fullness.

"Shh! I am here. Right here!" Arthit assured, as he slipped himself fully into his lover and sighed once the warmth surrounded him. Pushing Kongpob's right leg down straight, he positioned his left leg on his shoulder, and Kongpob could feel Arthit deeper, at this angle. He sighed softly at the friction, and wrapping his arm around Arthit's neck, he pulled him closer to him, as Arthit, with strong but slow thrusts, pushed into him.

Their lovemaking was slow and prolonged. Time seized to exist for them, and the passing of it was measured by their breaths and sighs. They touched each other, kissed, and inhaled each other's musky scent, burning these sensations into their memory, to cherish forever.

As they neared their climax, Arthit wrapped Kongpob's legs around his waist, and hugged Kongpob tight, thrusting into him deeply, hoping Kongpob could understand how great his need was for him. Kongpob matched his thrust for thrust and pushed back, and soon both fell apart, coming hard, whispering each other's name, as they heaved deep gasps and Arthit collapsed on his lover.

As their breathing normalized, Arthit pulled out gently from Kongpob.  Grabbing some wet tissues he cleaned both of them, before lying next to him. Kongpob, lying flat on his back, was looking at him intently-his face was flushed, and in the dim light, his golden skin was glowing. Arthit sighed. How did this perfect being belong to him? He smiled warmly, and Kongpob's heart thudded. He loved these moments with Arthit when his inhibitions were low. Lying naked with each other, with no physical barriers or emotional barriers between them.

"I always wanted to make love to you to this song," he said, as he turned his body to his side to face his partner.

Arthit then realized that the song was playing for quite some time now. Paying attention to the music, he realized it was the Bill Withers classic song, "Ain't no sunshine"- but with a twist. It was a jazz instrumental version.

"Ain't no sunshine when he is gone. It's not warm when he's away!"

Kongpob started to hum, and Arthit chuckled at his cheesiness.

"It's 'she', you dork. Not 'he'!" but Kongpob continued to sing 'he'.

Arthit realized something, albeit a bit slow. The reason Kongpob liked this song was that this song alluded to his name- Arthit, sun, and sunshine! He felt stunned and humbled. Kongpob always managed to find new ways to stir his heart, overwhelming him with his love and dedication.

Emotions choked him, and taking deep breaths, he calmed himself, while Kongpob continued to serenade him.

Grasping his cheeks, he kissed him softly.

"I love you, you King of Cheeseballs!"

"And I love you, my sun, my sunshine, my warmth. You have made my days Oony, and golden."

"Yuck!" Arthit chuckled and buried his head in his neck, as they lay in each other's embrace, enjoying the song and the overwhelming feeling of love.

"Kong! Will this song keep playing?"

'Yes, I had put it on loop when we started."

Arthit nodded and returned to snuggle him.

"Love me?"

"Of course, I do! Why do you ask?"

"I don't mean that, you dodo. You said you wanted to make love to me while this song played. And technically, it was I who made love to you. So..."

Kongpob didn't need to be told twice as he pulled Arthit into a searing kiss and soon buried himself deep into his lover, began the age-old dance of lovemaking, a horizontal expression of his love and desire for his sunshine.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Note: Why this one-shot? Just because! 😅😅

I wanted to write something slow, passionate, and erotic. Something ASMR style which was seductive. Did I succeed?

I hope you liked it.

Thank you, Kramdrof. You know why! 😜🥰🤗

I have sadly noticed this- that if I don't ask for votes, and comments in my notes, most of you don't do either. Come on, dear readers! I know you are kinder and sweeter than that. Votes and comments (even emojis count!) are us writer's fuel, that keeps us going.

So please, show me your love and support.

Until next time! Stay safe! Adios!

Love

Kay

P.S- In case the video link didn't get pasted, here it is once again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIz-0U8Uuls

Song: Ain't No Sunshine (When She's Gone)- Saxophone instrumental.

Performed by: Dr. Saxlove.