Chapter 7: More than meets the eye.

*Thought Id change this bad boy up and give you a new perspective to view this book from ;)

Well... enjoy ;)

********************************************

** LUCAS'S POINT OF VIEW **

Her reddish/blonde hair cascades perfectly down her back in graceful ringlets, and I get the urge to twist one of the locks around my finger. Her black shirt clings to her body perfectly, not too scandalous, nor too modest. I have a pretty good idea of what her perfect little body looks like, but there is plenty room left for the imagination. And I find that I don't just want to touch her hair, but all of her.

Unfortunately, my chances with her were ruined before they could even begin.

The surprise I felt when I first locked my eyes on her ever changing ones was written all over my face. When I first saw her, In McDonald's, I had thought her eyes were a deep ocean blue, but when I caught a glimpse of them just seconds ago, they were more a piercing icy blue/gray. The sight of them took my breath away.

My shock must have been evident on my face, because I think I may have scared her, or made her uncomfortable at the least because she looked away faster than I could smile at her. I made sure to smile though, when I passed by so she wouldn't think I looked so dumb all the time, just staring as if I've never seen a female before. Smooth, man, smooooth.

I was pleased, though, when her eyes lit up and the smallest of grins spread across her face. Now, here I am, sitting behind her like a lonely puppy pleading for attention, wishing she would turn around, even if it was only for a fraction of a second.

"Hey, I'm Chloe." Says a high pitched voice from next to me. I look over at the girl next to me whom I hadn't noticed before. She flirtatiously smiles at me and leans in closer to me, causing her less-than-modest shirt to show easy access to her bust. I look to her eyes, which are a completely wrong shade, shit brown, and keep them there, not playing into her game. She winks and looks at me from under lowered eye lashes, looking me up and down in a completely unsubtle way.

"Hi." I reply and glance back to Natalie, wishing she were the one next to me. I'm taken by surprise when I feel a hand grasp my thigh. I've had girls all over me before, and more blunt than this girl sitting next to me, but for once the feeling of the attention doesn't appeal to me. If it was from Natalie... My eyes fly back to Chloe and she leans in closer, close enough to whisper in my ear, her lips gently brushing my skin.

"I have a feeling we are going to become very close friends." She purrs and then lightly bites my ear. Holy fuck, doesn't she see I'm not interested? If so that's no stopping her. Pushing Chloe, or whatever her name is away, I move my chair away from her. Peering back to Natalie, I see her in the motion of  turning to the front of the room. Did she look back? Crap. If she did then she saw Chloe all over me and that's definitely NOT the first real impression I want to make.

I don't even know why it matters to me. I have never cared about what others thought about me, much less what they thought about my extra-curricular activities with girls. But, I do know that I have this dying wish to please this one sitting in front of me. Not sexually (Although I wouldn't mind that) but I want to get to know her, and I'm pretty damn sure Ill do anything I can to make that happen.

**************************

** NAT'S POINT OF VIEW **

I glare at the clock. Five more minutes of this awful class. Five more minutes until I don't have to think about this boy behind me and the sleazy fucking chick next to him with roaming hands. Five more minutes until its all over and I don't have to care anymore. Why I care in the first place bothers me. This is what happens when you become emotionally tied to someone, you feel things. Things that I don't have the time nor patience to have.