"Put it on mama." He have the box to her.

She admired the ring, wiping her cheeks. It had two smaller diamonds, and a big heart diamond in the middle. "Always & Forever" was engraved on the band. It was clear he blew a whole bag.

"Thank you Jay for real." She kissed his lips.

He brought her back, resting his hand on her hip. He brought her into a passionate kiss, rubbing her ass. She rubbed his waves and snaked her arm around his neck. The pair had missed each other's touch.

In the kitchen Zay sat and bounced his leg up and down, he was nervous like never before. Shae waddled from their bedroom in a mocha brown dress, accentuating her bump. The two had been through a lot, but it's always gonna be them.

"Hey bae." She cheesed going into the fridge getting a pickle.

"Wassup babygirl." He nodded his head going into the living room. She noticed he had been avoiding her, when in reality he was scared outta his mind.

"Hey y'all, I put the food out since I didn't help cook." Ari said coming into view.

Zay nodded his head and followed her into the dining room.

"Omg this is so cute, I love y'all." Shae's eyes watered.

"Shut them pregnancy hormones up for they transfer over here." Niy shook her head.

Everybody laughed and sat down. The friends spent the next 2 hours joking around, telling stories, and just enjoying each other's presence.

"Niy you remember Granny cook-out, when we tagged teamed that boy." Zay shook his head remembering him and his cousin.

"Oh my god yess, you was over here throwing hot dogs at him." She laughed drinking some water.

"Wait wait-Niy that was you?" Jay chokes on air.

"I did bring you didn't I." Zay thought, he tried to remember how Jay and Niy had never met before. He had brung him around a lot, and mentioned Niy a lot.

"Wait so what'd he do to make y'all tag team him?" Shae asked intrigued.

"He was somebody boyfriend or sum, and at the time I was in my fuck a nigga phase. Ian want no parts, and he wouldn't take no. So I slapped him, and he must've not known who Zay was cause he hit me back." Niy shrugged.

"Nigga ain't make it till tomorrow" Zay added on "Ask Jay, that was his first body."

Niy's head snapped in Jay's direction. Jay grinned remembering that moment.

"Ian know who you was at the time, but I know if you put your hand on a female you already a bitch in my book. Zay couldn't handle him, I think he had fuck nigga duties or some shit." He explained, out of all the friends; Jay was never the one to hoe around. He wanted love, old school love, the type of love his parents had. He wanted a lover, best friend, and soul mate; he found all of that in Niy.

"Anyways chile, lets go around the table. Say what you're thankful for." Lay semi-yelled.

"Ok I'll start" Jay offered "I'm thankful for my niggas, y'all my brothers. It's us four forever. I'm thankful for my sisters, even though y'all aggy. Niy probably woulda left my ass if it won't for y'all so preciate it. And lastly I'm thankful for my wife. Thank you for sticking with a nigga, locked in for life." He finished, kissing Niy's cheek.

"Alright it's time for a real nigga, I'm thankful for my fine ass snow flake. You my favorite girl. For all three of y'all slow ass niggas, break bread always. And for my special ed ass sisters, thank y'all for being dumb. I swear it be having a nigga weak." Sosa ranted.

Everybody laughed, and continued going around the table. Until it was time for Zay.

"Ahem, can I have y'all attention." He cleared his throat.

"Nigga act like its 25 of us here." Sosa shook his head, all the guys knew what was next. They kept it from the girls, they're too sensitive.

"Boy leave my babydaddy alone." Shae interjected.

"Anywayssss, I'm thankful for my lil family, I'm thankful for Shae taking a nigga back, I'm thankful for you not aborting my seed, I'm thankful for that good pussy, I nutted in on purpose." He started off.

"But on a real note, I'm thankful for you babygirl. You real life, all a nigga need. I love you with everything in me. I want this for life, you ain't going no where. Us and our 5 kids gon have us a nice ass house, and we gon have a happily ever after. I promise you, that I'm a man now. I'm ready for our family, I'm ready for us. I'm ready to call you my wife. Lashae Marie Brown, will you marry me?" His voice cracked as he got one knee. He earned gasps from the girls, and cheers from the guys.

"Bae you knew about this?" Niy asked Jay, causing him to nod his head "Why you ain't tell me?"

"Cause you woulda broke out in tears everytime he opened his mouth to speak." He shrugged.

"Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times yes!" Shae squealed. He brought her into a hug, and they rocked side to side.

It was a happy ending for them all...

-

SIKEEE! Lemme stop playing so much😂 This was so cute to write 🥺