"Hey, Mrs Jones, yes I am."

"How many times have I told you to call me Angela? Well, he's still asleep, I'm just nipping to the shop so feel free to go and wake the lazy lad up."

I giggle watching her leave before going inside and head upstairs, I should have known he'd still be in bed but it's only 10 am so I'll let him off. I open his bedroom to find him fast asleep with Frankie curled up next to him.

How I wish I had a camera, Frankie heard me open the door, she wriggles out of Ben's grip and bounds over to give me kisses. I give her a big fuss then set her on Ben waking him up, he groans, "Frankie get off, I'm trying to sleep."

"I think you've slept long enough."

His eyes pop open and he smiles patting the space next to him, I remove my shoes and jacket while he moves over giving me space to lay next to him, "I haven't forgotten about a date have I?" he mumbles into his pillow.

I snuggle into him and he wraps his arm around my waist, kissing my forehead, "No, I came unannounced. I have something we need to talk about."

"That sounds serious."

"I'm afraid it is serious. Do you remember our prom night?"

He smiles dreamily, eyes falling shut, "Of course, you looked so beautiful."

"Do you remember what happened at Sophie's house?" He nods, "Do you remember using protection?"

His eye shot open again and he sat up eyes wide, "Shit! No, I didn't are you here to tell me your pregnant?"

I sit up with him, "Yes, I found out yesterday." Frankie chose that moment to jump back on the bed snuggling close to my stomach, Jerry did the same last night.

When he doesn't say anything dropping his head in his hands, I try to explain myself, "I know this is a big thing and if you don't want to be part of our babies life then I completely understand but you have to know that I won't be giving it up. I don't want history to repeat itself and be like my mum. I want to love this baby, I want this baby to grow up knowing that he or she is loved and has a good family."

"Have you been to the doctors?"

"Yes, they did a scan to confirm my dates and find my due date."

"Which is?"

"11th of April, I'm 6 weeks," I grab my bag pulling out the scan picture and hand it to him. He takes it rubbing his thumb over the grey blob affectionately.

Finally, he beams, "I'm going to be a dad?"

That smile brings relief to my heart, "Your going to be a dad." His shot forward crushing his lips against mine gently lying me back against the pillow, nearly squishing Frankie before she moves.

He pulls back grinning, "I don't care how young we are, I knew one day I wanted to have kids with you and make you my wife. So what if we're doing it in the wrong order and I will be there every step of the way, I promise. Don't worry about the band either once your able to tour again we can come either with you or I'll stay here and look our baby." He moves his hand down to pull my top up but he hesitates, "Can I?"

"Yeah, there's no bump though, not yet."

Shifting so he is level with my stomach he pushes my top up, rolling my waistband down, kissing my lower abdomen, "I could care less our baby is right here."

The kiss makes me shiver, I can't believe he's taking this so well, "I have an appointment on Monday if you want to come with me?"

He nods press more soft kiss to my skin, "I can sort something with work."