Telling

Happy birthday Joe Mazzello, our funny Deaky clone!! Another extra-long chapter I just kept writing, also can we appreciate how cute the picture above is, love Ben and Frankie.

Amelia's POV

When I woke the next morning it's like my body flipped a switch and the faint pregnancy symptoms I had been experiencing have now come back in full force, I shot out of bed and throw up in the toilet.

At 6 weeks there is no baby bump however I do have a constant bloated feeling, it's a wonder I never knew until yesterday.

I brush my teeth getting rid of the bile taste and wash my face but I still feel gross. Slipping into a pair of leggings and a Queen tour t-shirt, putting my hair up in a messy high ponytail I head downstairs for breakfast, "Morning," I groan walking into the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart," Dad looks my outfit choose up and down, "not feeling great?"

"It's like someone flipped a switch and I have no energy, how do women do this more than once?"

Joe returns to the kitchen from the pantry, "Morning Little Miss, can I get you any breakfast? Scrambled egg and toast?" It's something that I usually love but at the mention of egg my stomach rolls and I running back out the room to the nearest toilet.

End of Amelia's POV

"Was it something I said?" Joe frowns, he hasn't been told yet.

Freddie chuckles watching his daughter flea the room, "It's not your fault Joe, your missing some information. As of April next year there will be a baby in the house."

It took Joe a moment to get his meaning and then it hit him, "She having a baby?"

"Yes I am Joe and egg is 100% off the menu until further notice," Amelia came back answering his question, "I'll have breakfast later, I'll be sick again if I eat anything now."

"Does Ben know your coming?"

"No, but it's his day off so he should be home," Her brain seemed to suddenly wake up and all the things that she hadn't thought about slammed to the front of her mind, "Oh god what's his mum gonna say? And I need to tell the girls too and what about the band stuff? We've only just signed the bloody contract and now this, I've really messed up haven't I?"

Freddie pulls his daughter into a hug, she rests her forehead on his shoulder new tears creating a damp patch on his t-shirt, "Milly, you not the first and certainly won't be the last. Ben's mum loves you and as for the band, you can still record your album and go from there. Just because your having a baby doesn't mean you have to give up your dreams. I may not be thrilled about you being pregnant but you will always have my support."

She relaxes against him cuddling him closely, "You always know what to say, is that a parent thing or just you?"

"A bit of both I think, becoming a parent doesn't happen overnight. It will be hard but you will learn as you go along, there's no right or wrong because no child will ever be textbook."

"I love you, dad."

"I love you too, now before you go I have something to ask you." Amelia pulls back from his shoulder to look at him properly, "How would you feel about Jim moving in permanently?"

"Of course I don't mind it takes you long enough, just warn him that there will be a screaming child? I think Joe is going to need a pay rise. He's going from feeding two humans and ten cats to four humans and ten cats."

------

Amelia's POV

Knocking on the door and Ben's mum answers, she's a lovely lady, "Hello Milly, love. You here to see Ben?"