Christmas

Christmas is my favourite holiday, I still get excited about it even though I'm 21. I don't own the video in this.

Amelia was discharged from the hospital two days after waking up and has almost made a full recovery.

She went back to nursery the following week, ready to start practising. The Christmas show is fast approaching as is Christmas itself and Freddie still hasn't heard his daughter sing, he really hopes she is good otherwise that could be an awkward conversation.

But right now Freddie has a different problem to deal with. Amelia had decided to post her letter to Santa without letting him read it first so he has no idea what is on it.

Although his parents never really celebrated Christmas, Freddie loved this holiday and wants to make it a good one for Amelia as it would be her first proper Christmas. He just needs to find out what is on that list but it's two weeks before Christmas and so far Freddie has only brought her a new set of hair bows.

"What am I suppose to do guess?" Freddie is in the middle of London with Roger trying to find her something, they are currently sat having something to eat. Amelia is at home with Brian and Mary decorating the Christmas tree.

Brian, Roger and John have already got Amelia's presents, Brian got her some new storybooks as she has read the ones she has at home and a new hedgehog teddy.

From the present moment, Roger has overtaken the favourite uncle spot, Amelia has started to copy what he wears, which is why he has brought her a cute little leather, some sunglasses and new pair of sparkly pink converse as the old ones are now too small and worn out.

And John has brought her a case for her guitar and a children's recipe book. Amelia has been learning to cook with Jer and she loves it.

"Have you tried asking her what's on it?" Roger suggested.

"Oh, good idea Rog. Why didn't I think of that?" Freddie voices dripping in sarcasm and frustration. "Of course I've tried that. She told me that Santa already knew what was on the list and that I didn't need to worry. And I'm not telling my 3-year-old daughter that Santa isn't real, that can wait a few years." He signs running a hand through his hair.

"I've solved your problem," John came up to them waving a piece of paper in his hand.

Freddie's eyes widen with anticipation, "is that what is think it is?"

"Yes it's Amelia's letter, I know someone who works at the royal mail offices. They get hundreds of Santa letter every year, he let me into the room where they keep them to find it, apparently, it's a regular occurrence from parents" John explains, handing Freddie the letter, he takes the paper checking it is her writing.

"Thank you Deaky, darling. You have just saved Amelia's Christmas." He starts reading the letter but immediately his face drops.

"What? What has she asked for?" Roger smirks trying to take the letter from Freddie's hand. John just ignores them, sipping his drink.

"She wants a baby brother."

John spat his drink across the table earning a glare from the old couple on the table next to them.

"You'll have to talk to Mary about that one" Roger splutters nearly choking on his sandwich.

"There anything else on her list that you can actually buy?" John asks wiping his spit of the table.

Freddie signs, "Yes thankfully there is." They finish their food before heading back out into the mad rush of Christmas shoppers.

---------