36. Let's Begin (Final)

Začať od začiatku

"Oh my god, is this really happening or am I dreaming?" I said as I pinched myself.

He chuckled looking at that.

"Seems impossible but it's real, baby." he replied.

"Please continue." I said with happy tears in my eyes. He chuckled and continued.

"I am not sure if I have ever told you why exactly I love you." he said.

"No, you haven't." I said, desperately.

"Amber Milburn, I love you for the sense of humour that you have, I love you for the kind heart that you own, and you don't even know how badly I have crushed on those beautiful dimples of yours. They simply take my breath away everytime you smile. They brighten up my mood in the most beautiful way possible." he said.

Automatically, a smile formed on my lips.

"Look! Even right now, I am crushing over them. I just can't get enough of you and your smile." he said which made me chuckle.

"You might be wondering that from where did I get this much of confidence to go on my knees and propose to you when even by this evening you were angry on me." he said and I nodded my head.

"Well...I just wanted to take a leap of faith and try my luck. Even if you had slapped me on my face while proposing, I would have come back tomorrow and tried my luck over and over again in different ways possible." he said making me laugh.

"You have not only made me a better boyfriend but also a better son, a better brother, a better friend and a better uncle as far as Alex is concerned." he said Alex's name, rolling his eyes.

"I know...I am still a jealous uncle. Can't help it. The only person I consider as my competition when it comes to you is that tiny little man." he said making me laugh at his childish behavior.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know, usually when a guy is proposing a girl, he asks the girl if she will let him take care of her for the rest of the life but you know me. I am really stupid and insensible and anything of that sort, you just name it and I am that...so, Amber Milburn, will you please take care of me for the rest of our lives? I want to become your husband and be there for you. Will you let me?" he asked as he took out a velvet ring box from his tux's pocket, opened it and forwarded it towards me.

"Are you willing to spend the rest of your life with me?" he asked. 

"Is that even a question?" I asked shedding the tears of happiness which brought an instant smile on his face.

"Yes, I will marry you, Chris." I said. He didn't even waste another second and slid down the ring on my finger and kissed over it. It was then I noticed that he was wearing the band which I had bought for him few months ago.

He stood up and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you, Amber. Can't wait to call you 'Mrs. Collins'." he said as he kissed me on my cheeks.

I couldn't stop my tears.

"I love you more than you will ever know." I said as I hugged him.

He put his head in the crook of my neck.

"Well, I have a whole lifetime to experience that." he said as he kissed me on my neck.

We then shared a long passionate kiss.

I could hear cheering and hootings.

We looked out of the globe and found everyone surrounding the globe. From Elsa to Ashley to the Adams. I was surprised to see my parents and Chris' family present there.

I looked at Chris is surprise.

"You asked me to why I went out in such a bad weather. I went to get my family, your family and our ancestral ring to propose to you. I had called your parents and asked their permission to get married to you." he said with a smile. 

I kissed him.

"Thank god Chris didn't run to his mother after Amber said 'yes' unlike my son." Brenda said, rolling her eyes.

"I was just to shock, mom!" Shane said, embarrassed. 

We all laughed at that.

Lara side hugged her husband and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Ready to start a new life with me?" Chris asked looking at me, still holding my waist.

"As ready as I can ever be." I replied and we shared another passionate kiss. 

End.

Gujiya's P.O.V:

Hello,

First and foremost, I want to express my immense gratitude to all of you for your love and support for my stories. I never thought I would venture into writing, but I did. I once believed I wouldn't be able to see my stories through to a proper conclusion, yet I did. Moreover, I never even imagined I'd embark on my second story, but I did. All of this is solely due to your unwavering support, and for that, I extend my heartfelt thanks!

Now,

This could potentially mark the end of my writing journey here. There might not be another story from me on Wattpad (But you never know). So, I'll miss you all immensely. I'll miss reading your comments and cherishing your votes. I'll miss all the characters from both my stories.

Words fail to convey the depth of my gratitude. I've become a more confident person, all thanks to you and Wattpad. Thank you!

Here's a piece of advice for all my fellow aspiring writers here on Wattpad:

"Don't hesitate; simply dive into writing your own stories."

With love from Nepal,

Gujiya (Nikita)

Also, you can follow me on my Instagram account if you want. 

https://www.instagram.com/delusional_gujiya/