Ch. 8. Kidnapped!!!

Começar do início

"Hmm" I said "are you trying to copy me, Avay?" rather playfully. In answer he just smiles.

"So how are you and your mother?" I looked at his mother who has the same smile as her son.

"I am great and also don't do any monkey tricks, so Maa is also good." He replied and his mother begin

"Don't listen to him. He is one of the naughtiest boy in the world" and laughs.

"Don't listen to Maa, Aunty. I become a good boy. I even stopped teasing Rekha, Nancy and Madhu, but Maa still don't love me". He pouted where his mother slaps his hand and asked

"Who are they?? And when I don't love you? Haa?"

"Aahh! Maa, you can't understand".

He comes to me and announced proudly  "They are my girlfriends".

"What!!" His mother and I both asked at the same time and he just shrugs his shoulder as if it is normal to have one, sorry three girlfriends at this age.

"Really girlfriend!! Just let your papa come to home". His mother threatens him.

On the other side, Liza is laughing at our situation. I frown at her but she just cheers Avay showing her thumbs up and says

"Continue Avay, and if you need any help to impress them , come to me."

That girl ! I knew that she is bad minded but now she is giving a eight years old boy tips to impress others!

I am going to give her a set of mind after they are gone. But before I can say something she again started her rambling

"Look at him and learn something Jass! The boy is eight years old and have three girlfriends. But you didn't have a single boyfriend!" And shakes her hands in pity towards me.

"Ha!" I look at her with open mouthed. Did she just make fun of me? I glared at her but see that Avay is standing next to her, feeling very proud of himself.

"Liza ! What are you saying, ha! He is just a child.

"Hmm, child ! But more mature then you". She rolled her eyes.

Now I need to stop her otherwise she doesn't stop her mouth and will make Avay like her. The girl is very open minded but good at heart. Whatever is in her mind , is love or hate she expressed it immediately. Don't suppress them.

"Ok Avay, enough. Now tell me how your tooth is? Is there any pain still? "

"No , look" he said and open his mouth on its full width. "Aaaaaaaaaaaa"

I chuckled and look carefully inside of his mouth. The boy eats a lot of chocolate and don't brushes his teeth regularly. And the result is I had to pluck a tooth two weeks ago.

The day! I still laughed remembering his actions of that day. He came with a lot of pain but when I tried to pluck the tooth he began to beg to me with his puppy face to not to take his tooth out. And when I asked him why then he told me
"Aunty please, I have to impress someone. What if she see that I don't have a tooth! Please! No!!"

Avay it will grow up again. Now let me do my work. Otherwise I will pluck your front teeth."

Yea, I threatened him and then he shut his mouth.

"So are you regularly brushes your teeth?" I asked after closing his mouth and he immediately nods his head in answer.

"Good!"

I prescribed some medicine and adviced his mother to not to give him too much chocolate when I am the one who consume sweets all day. Not the sarcasm. I was wondering about the sweets and suddenly hear a sound of plastic rappers and see that Avay quietly and quickly put something in his mouth. I narrowed my eyes on him and he looks like a deer caught in headlights. Then he slowly take out his hand from behind to show a chocolate rapper.

"I told you that he cannot live without chocolates. Don't know from where he found them. Same to his father. He is spoiling him". His mother sighs .

Well I don't know what to say. He is exactly like me, eating a lot of sweets. How can I give him such advice when I don't follow them.

"Umm , ok, but just keep it on limit." I told and he again nods his head and give me a billion dollar smile.

After half an hour I am free to go. We closed everything and give keys to Ramu kaka who was sipping tea on the outside. Then I started my scooty and with Liza begin to go. The road is not very crowded and she begins to sings some song , though I can't hear it clearly as the wind is blowing but it is enjoying.

"You know that you don't tell me about your date, right?" I tell her.

"Because you don't ask me" she stopped her singing "and please don't ask about it".

"Why?" I chuckled "it's not like I am going to take him from you. Don't worry, he is yours".

"Ahhha! Take him, I don't like him. " She frustratetingly nods her hands.

"Why? "

"I don't know. I just just... he is not my type. I don't want to go a date with him, but papa insisted so..." She groans.
"Don't spoil my mood by asking about him." She ended the conversation.

"Ok". I understand that she is not happy with his father's choice. Because if she is, then I don't have to ask her, she will already told me.

"Hai Jass!" She pats my shoulder "sing a song na! "

"What! Are you crazy? I will never sings in the middle of road driving".  The girl and her moods!

"Ok! I just wanted to hear" she said with a sad voice.

"Yea some other time. Look you are home." I stopped my scooty and she get down from it.

"Good day Jass! See you tomorrow".

"Yea sure". I started my scooty.

The first thing happened when I opened the door is that kitty jumps on my face. He missed me. And to be said I also missed him. I give him some cat food and went for a bath. Wearing a floral kurta I went to kitchen and begin to think what should I cook for dinner. But then there is a knocking come from the door.

"Who should it be?" I mumbled and then shouted "coming" and go to the door and open it. Thete is a man standing on my door.

"Yes" I raises my eyes.

"You are Doctor Jasmine? Right?" The man asked and I nodded my head in answer. Who is the man and how he knows my name but not me?

"We have a patient in our car. He  suddenly fall unconscious. Can you please check him?" He moved a bit and I see that a car is standing on the road near my house, and a man is leaning on the car.

"Ok I am coming. But what happened to him?"

"Don't know. Maybe heart attack. You can save him, please come". He begs.

I closed the main door and go to the car. The man is behind me. The other one opened the back door of the car. I lean on and see that a man is lying on the seat. But then he suddenly wake up and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. His action is so sudden that it call me off guard and I fall on the seat. As I am trying to set free from his grab another one injected something on my neck and closed the door. And the car begin to move. The sight of my eyes is now fogged and something happens with my body. I can't feel it. They surely drugged me. But who are they? What they want? And importantly, where are my neighbours? When I need them no one is there. For God's sake I can't even shouted for help. Oh no! What are they going to do? I have to escape. But my head!!!

Hello dears 👋👋👋 enjoy it and give it your valuable comments and votes.

You know that I love you all right🤗🤗🤗💖💖💖💖