13(Unexpected)

"Where are you?" I asked Hanz over the phone. Kanina pa kami nakila Tito Peter and our whole family is already here.

Including Tito Philip!

I am really confuse why he is already here, While all I know is he is busy running our company together with my Kuya Prince and helping him with my Dad's case.

"I'm sorry for being late." He sincerely apologized and I heard his heavy footsteps over the phone.

Looks like he is really in a hurry.

"It's fine. Just be careful." I said and he then sigh.

"Mom, I gotta go." I heard him said. "I'm going to use Dad's wrangler." He continued and I heard the noise of him getting the key.

"Careful." Her Mom says and I was shock when she speak up. "Precious, Pardon for my son being late to your family dinner. Send my regards to your family." She said over the phone and My hearts is still beating so insane.

I did not expect that.

Honestly, It was the first time her Mom talked to me. We never see each other when I am visiting in their house. 

Either she is on a hearing, On their law firm, Or busy with their family gathering.

Hindi ko pa nakikita sa personal ang Mommy niya. And It really made me shock that she speaks so gentle and sweet.

"I will, Attorney." I said after I am already get over with the shocked earlier. I heard her chuckle over the phone.

"Just call me Tita." she said and that made me shocked again.

Double kill.

"Mom, stop. I'll go ahead na po." Hanz said and her Mom just made a cute laugh.

"Take care son!" Her mom shouted.

"You too, Mommy." And with the I heard the door shut.

"I'll be there in 10." He said and I smile.

"I'll wait." I said and hang up the call already.

I waited for him at the gate and I am currently holding kitty. She is already a healthy cat. Mom adores her so much and Nalilibang siya kay kitty.

We are not a pet lover really. But having kitty around make us happy at tinatanggal niya ang stress namin sa araw araw.

To sum it up, Kitty is our stress reliever.

"Meow." I heard her meow.

"Are you already hungry?" I talked to her.

"Meow." She responded and I smiled and pat her head lightly.

"Let's wait for your Dad. He is so mabagal." I said and laugh a little.

"Meow." She said like she is agreeing with my opinion.

Good girl.

After a minutes of waiting. Finally! A black jeep wrangler park at the side of the house and a handsome guy came out from it.

His hair is neatly brushed up. Her white polo gave him more attractiveness. It was fold hanggang sa siko niya.

 There is no gusot. 

Nakabukas ang dalawang button ng polo niya and in his neck, There is a silver necklace. He paired it with black pants and a white ace leather gucci. He also has a silver rolex on her wrist.