12(Together)

Months later, Hanz and I are really knowing each other na. We are just smooth and we are going with the flow. 

We does not have label at all.

All we know is we like each other. 

Sa nag daang mga buwan ay hindi naman siya pumalya na pakiligin ako, and he really prove himself to me. Not just to me but also to my Mom. Sometimes every weekend ay nag pupunta siya saamin just to gave me a pizza or we will play some game but not Ml though. Instead a playstation.

My Mom already trust Hanz and she is calm and happy whenever I am with him. Kuminsan ay sasama ako sa tournament nila Hanz or sa laban lang nila sa mga pustahan then makakalibre ako ng Milktea!

Madalas kong makasama ang Lima and madalas kaming nag lalaro ni Harley at sa dalas nun ay tatlong beses niya pa lamang akong na de-defeat.

"Are you bored already?" Hanz and I are sitting at the long sofa while Harvey and Ares is at our front.

Nasa long sofa din sila.

While Harley at Hardin is nasa single sofa at naka gitna saamin ang center table kung nasaan ang mga milktea namin.

They won again.

I lean on Hanz's shoulder and his right arm is resting at the head rest of the sofa.

Hardin is busy texting his girlfriend while Harvey is just sipping on his Frappe. While Harley is busy winking on the girls na nasa kabilang table.

Si Ares ay seryoso lang din na umiinom ng wintermelon milktea niya at nakakunot ang noong nakatingin sa cellphone niya.

"Nope." I told Hanz and he did not say anything. I felt him putting his arm around my shoulder and move me closer to him.

Clingy.

We are just quite Until a girl popped out and she is now in  front of Harvey and her arms is crossing on his chest.

Harvey gave her a bored look.

"Are you really serious about that goddamn report?!" I can say that she is really mad.

I saw Harvey smirk at her.

"Why are you interviewing that goddamn sakristan?" He calmly asked the girl in front of her.

"Because he is a sakristan?" sarkastikong sagot nung babae. I saw Harvey expression turns into anger.

He has the dark aura already. He stand up and the girl caught off guard and lose her balance. But, thank Harvey's agility. Because, he has the ability to scoop her waist so she did not fell.

"That sakristan is not worth it for our report. He is flirting with you. Can't you see?" Harvey told the girl while greeting his teeth. The girl started to frown and was about to scold Harvey when someone interrupted us.

They stand straight na at dumistasya na si Ate girl kay Hrvey but her expression is still dark. Ganun din si Harvey.

"Excuse me, Can me have the straws?" The girl asked and Ares nod and gave the girl the box that contains straws.

After the girl left ay katahimikan ang namutawi saamin. The girl who scolds Harvey turn her back on us and walked out. Harvey sigh and follow her.

When both of them are already gone ay naiiling na ngumisi si Harley.

"Gago din yung si Harvey, parang si Ares." he said and they all laugh maliban saakin na di maka relate at kay Ares na hindi maipinta ang muka na nakatingin kay Harley.