11(Start)

It's been half an hour since nag enter kami sa house. Mom is busy baking something at the kitchen while we are here at the sala. I am currently sitting at the sofa while Hanz is in the single sofa one.

He looks so nervous.

"Why are you sweating, Mr. Nobody?" I asked him and He just raise his brow to me.

"Nobody huh." He said and gave me a sarcastic smile. I rolled my eyeballs to him and did not talk na.

"I'm sorry about what happened. Last week." He said and I did not say anything. 

I heard him sigh.

"Felice is a friend." He explained and I just raise my brow.

Friend my ass!

"She is my classmate during our grade seven days and ex siya ni Ares, she's been in good terms with Harley." He said and I pouted.

"She is making landi sayo." I said and I did not stare at him.

"She is just like that." And that make me more angry.

And so what?If she is really like that?

I don't Like her  being LIKE THAT!

Hanz is mine.

"And you want that also?" I accuse him.

I'm mad, okay?

"No. Please. Just-" He brush his hair and calm himself by inhaling and exhaling three times. "I don't like her and I will never like her." He said and I look at him. He is now looking at me warmly.

I pouted.

"You hurt me." I said and my eyes starts to tear up na. "It's my birthday, That day Hanz. And I am expecting you to be there on my birthday. Your presence gaves me so much comfort and you make me feel important. Pero hindi ko inaasahan na ganuon pa ang matatanggap ko mula saiyo." I said and he was about to say something when he close his mouth again.

"I expect something from you and looks what my expectation did." I said and raise my both hands. "My expectation hurt me. HARD." I said and Cried.

He did not do anything. He just stared at me while I am crying.

Mas okay na yun. 

Kaysa lumapit siya baka mabalibag ko lang siya sa bakuran.

"Let's eat." Sabay kaming napatingin ni Hanz kay Mommy when she came out from the kitchen and called us.

After I cried, Hanz did not talk. He just stared at me the whole time until I calm and compose myself. After that ay we did not bother to talk. The ranging silence came.

"Lalamig ang pag kain." Mom told us and went inside the dinning area na. I sigh and stand up then I look at Hanz.

"Let's go." I said and walk through the dinning na.

I sited at the Right side while Mommy is at the center and Hanz is at the left. Mom ease the awkwardness between us.

While we are eating, she is talking to Hanz nonstop and asking about his whereabouts like she is not mad towards him for making me cry.

I did not interfere on their talk and just eat silently.

"So, Hanz." It's Mom again. She is done asking about Hanz family background and I have no idea what is she going to ask him right now.