Epilogue

Engineer/President Hanz Mhikel Romualdez Zapnata

It's been a tough day for me. Sobrang daming trabaho at sobrang greedy kong ma pa expand pang lalo ang kompanyang sinumulan ko.

"What's this?" I asked my Gian.

"It's the proposal of the Programing department." I checked the documents and Give Gian a Go sign to leave.

It's a new game that I am planning to release.

Hindi ng lang namin makuha ang gusto naming laki nito. It is a mobile app and it should be not that wide.

I was about to give them my approval when my phone started to ring.

"Why?" Bungad ko kay Ate Heat. She keeps on calling me when I am at the conference room and having a meeting to the program department.

"Precious already arrived." She said at napatigil ako sa aking ginagawa.

"What?" I was shock and I asked her again dahil baka na bibingi lang ako.

"Precious Guinivere Montereal is already here at the Philippines." I stand up and give her a goodbye.

I ended the call and go straight at the elevator.

"I'll take my leave first. Cancel all my appointments." I told Gian and he nod at me. I called Kuya Patrick and tell him that I am going to his company.

I wanna see her.

But I have to plan it first.

"Why are you here?" Bungad nito saakin ng makapasok ako sa opisna niya. I sigh and went straight to his sofa. Sumunod naman siya at umupo sa single sofa.

"I want to buy a your land at Bolinao." I said and he chuckle.

"Anong gagawin mo dun? May rest house na kayo duon." Saad pa nito,

"It's for Ares not mine." katwiran ko at tumaas naman ang dalawang kilay niya na ani mong sobrang na eengganyo sa dahilan ko.

"Kahit na kay Tito Mhiguel nakapangalan?" Malokong tanong pa nito.

"I want to see her." I get straight to the point and he chuckle.

"Why are you here barging at my office then?" Tanong nito at napabuntong hininga naman ako.

"I want really want to asked you a favor. Tinulungan naman kita kay Ate Heat." Pangongosensya ko rito.

"At paniningil pala ito?" Tanong nito.

We are both business man. What should I expect?

"No. I will but that land and I want you to send Precious to meet me." Saad ko pa at napa iling naman siya.

"This is the favor that I can't decide na ako lang." Paliwanag niya. "I want to tell this to Kuya Prince and Tito Greg." He said and I nod. I stand up and arrange my tuxedo. "I will send you the contract." He said and I nod.