Finally,he arrived at the location and hurried out of the car.

It was a fancy hotel where Taehyung and Hyunsik were meeting.

Taehyung  had no enthusiasm to meet with Hyunsik after his fight with Jungkook.
He just wanted to lay in the alpha's arms and fix everything between them.

But he didn't wanna ditch Hyunsik so he was here---physically.
His mind was with the alpha only as he was continuously thinking about him.

He didn't even noticed when  he had zoned out on whatever Hyunsik was saying.

He sighed and wished for Jungkook to be here.

"Tae are you listening???" Hyunsik asked and held Tae's hand that was on the table.

Park Hyunsik

Hyunsik liked Taehyung.Back in the days when they were young he knew Tae had a crush on him,but he didn't like Tae.

Now as the years went on,he has started liking him and couldn't help but stare at Tae's beauty.

He planned on telling him that he likes him,thats why he has organized this meet up.

But he was completely unaware of the fact that Taehyung was already taken---by a muscle bunny who would take your eyes out even if you looked at his baby.

But he was going to know this soon and all his dreams were going to be shattered.

"Tae" he called out again and this time he moved his hand to cup Taehyung's right cheek.

But........

A firm hand stopped him from doing this....He looked up to see who's holding his hand so tightly.

Only to see a guy glaring at him.
He didn't knew the man,but it appears Taehyung did.

As he stood up and looked at the man.

"Koo" Tae said in surprise.
Words cannot describe how much happy he was to see his mate.

"Hey baby" Jungkook released Hyunsik's hand and pecked Taehyung's lips turning him into a shy and blushy mess by this action.

And there..............there goes Hyunsik's dream of getting Taehyung.

He was looking at the couple with wide eyes---as if he has just seen a ghost.

Jungkook forwarded his hand for a handshake with Hyunsik.

"Hi,I'm Jeon Jungkook Taehyung's boyfriend" he said emphasising the word boyfriend and stared into Hyunsik's soul.

The said man could feel all the air leaving his body.He gulped the lump in his throat and held his hand.

"P-Park Hyunsik" he managed to stutter out.