Episode 11: Reminiscence

Start from the beginning

He went to his seat and sat their quietly. He kept the guitar at side and kept his head on the desk. That unknown feeling was gulping his up.

He looked outside the window with mind full of different thoughts

He looked outside the window with mind full of different thoughts. Even sun rays on his face was not bothering him. He looked at a sight for a long time.

She k-kept it still now with her? She remembered me ? From the first day we encountered, I got a very different vibe from her. Each and every time she behaved very differently with me.. How different it is? I can't explain that, I really can't say that it is weird or good..but it is very different. And this was the reason? That's why her tears affected me like this. when I saw her tears for the very first time? We were acquainted to each other in childhood and that's the reason why she gave me shiver in my body when she just called me "gookie". How adorable it used to sound in her voice when she was a little girl. But now that same person is calling that name but it don't have that adore, it have an unknown pain. Why just why I could feel this so deeply? Why I am just involving myself in this? Maybe , she is too shocked to see me like this after growing up. I am sure she never thought me like this, probably she still think that I am that same Gookie, who used to fight with her in a cute way. I have changed way more than ago YAN! I know , I shocked you with my behaviors towards you, even with everyone around. And that's the reason, It didn't affect me when any other person mocked me for my behavior, but it did when you mocked me. Even no one dared to talk with me like this but you did. Because you still believe that I am the same one. I wanted to be that same one, b-but I just can't...

His eyes filled up as he thought everything and matched every single thing. He closed his eyes let the tears fall, he has no one now to wipe them.

Yiana looked up with her dizzy head and welled up eyes. She looked even he is down on his desk. She sighed and again put her head down.

You remembered me! Gookie... I still can't believe you remembered me! Please love just recall all our past moments, please ! I just beg. I know you will not be the same as you are now. I can feel that you are not like this from inside. I know that past Jungkook is still alive in you. I know very well, just give me a chance I can make you same like ago. I should be happy right, that you remembered me but why I am feeling such pain in me? This is just breaking my heart, I just can't bear this! I can't... Believe me every time I close my eyes, your those eyes appears in front of me. My heart keeps aching like hell. I wish I could take out my heart, my soul and can let you watch how much love I have kept in me. How much  adores, admires, tenderness, devotion I just kept only for you! Can you just hear please? Why can't you become my destiny? Why? I wish.. you were my destiny.. This wounded heart would devote the whole for you.

Why can't you just stay with me? Why just can't when you are still with me? Why you are so far away even staying this much close to me?

You know my heart is racing, I still keep running out of my breathe when I see you from this far away. Every time I felt like I was loving you from a long time... I was destined to love you like this. My heart just slowly keeps heading towards yours.. Why? Gookie? How much pain I have to endure while loving you like this? Why can't you just feel me? Why?...