Chapter 15

(Author's block again TuT)

.

.

.

.

.

(Gill's p.o.v)(surprise!)

My body is doing things my mind does not agree with, I still can see everything, I'm fully aware of my actions, but I can't seem to control them anymore. I remember Soren and I finding Aiden and Maya. I remember the wounds he inflicted on me. I remember him trying to torture the whereabouts of Beacontown out of me and Soren. I remember Soren distracting him by grabbing a black and green crystal wrapped around his neck. I remember splitting up. I remember Jesse and Lukas. Everything else after that was a blur. But for now my hands are banging against the thick glass wall, preventing me from getting out. I tried to speak but instead of words, only growls and screams came out of my mouth. I don't know where Soren is right now, but I do know that he stole something important from that monster; and I hope he is far, far away from it. Now I know what is it like for those who are infected. Everything hurts. No control. No way to call for help. I started to cry, but instead of tears, black liquid flowed from my eyes, staining my face, clothes, and hands. I have never felt this helpless, 'Jesse, Lukas, everyone....please hurry.....'

(Meanwhile)

Xalem smirked as he watched the small group looking at him with wide eyes. He wasn't really in the room with them, he was just using Milo's body. He ignored the pleas and cries of a certain blonde man, begging him not to hurt his little girl. He looked through a purple and black mirror, he'd loved to just kill them all, but it'll ruin his plan. So he had to play it cool, "HOW ARE YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE STILL ALIVE!?!" Ivor yelled lunging forward. he scoffed in annoyance, creator is still an idiot even after all this time. Xalem looked at Ivor with a sadistic grin. Before turning his attention to Soren, "Awwww, still have amnesia Soren? Did I scratch your face too hard?" he mocked laughed. It was true he was the one that gave that 5-inch mark on his right eye; but it was his fault that he stole one of his prized items.

"You little..." Petra muttered angrily raising her fists. "Now, now Petra you wouldn't punch an innocent man would you?" Xalem taunted this body wasn't his, it's Milo's, so Milo would be the only one affected. Petra lowered her fist reluctantly. "Huh I guess she has some common sense after all" Xalem muttered silently. As the warrior backed down with Jesse by her side. "LET MY FATHER GO RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!" Jessica yelled at him. Xalem smirked before replying, "First I want that crystal!" he said pointing at Soren's eye. "WHAT!?" multiple voices ran across the room. "What is so important about it huh!? I don't trust you...." Lukas answered eyeing Xalem, after all he was the same monster that nearly wiped out the entire world.

"Why don't you ask ginger-beard here!" he taunted pointing at Soren. Soren looked surprised as eyes turned on him, "Just now, I remember this thing being called the ender crystal..." he muttered. But he the next words he mumbled silently. "Come again?" Jesse asked with curiosity. Soren took a deep breath before continuing, "An ender crystal is one of the rarest items on Minecraft(A/N: I just made this up) it's not like the ones you see in the end world." He stated shakily, he seemed uncertain of the reaction of the group if they knew what they could craft with it. He took another deep breath before continuing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It is one of the ingredients to make a command block..."