Chapter 11

"Jess!!!" Lukas and Petra shouted together ingulfing Jessica in a bone crushing hug; the three long lost friends are more than happy to see each other alive and safe. Jesse and Ivor smiled at their reunion, they have heard about Jessica from Lukas and Petra; about how she's known for her fighting and leadership skills and her fierce attitude hides a gentle and kind self. Almost like a very overprotective mom. "Jess, thank Notch you are safe!!!" Lukas cried hugging Jessica tighter. "Same here buddy!" Jessica smiled returning the hug. "Where are we?!?!" Petra exclaimed looking at the buildings and houses in view. "My dear friends I welcome you all to Sky City!!!"

"Aren't you worried about the infected getting here?" Ivor asked looking at the waterfall entrance. Jessica smiled and shook her head, "The infected can't swim you know," She stated advancing forward to Sky City. Jesse, Petra, Lukas and Ivor looked in awe as they passed through the streets of the city. There were multiple villagers and minecraftians trading, working and farming. Street lights illuminate the streets and animals grazed peacefully in their pens. "Wow Jess, this is amazing!!!" Jesse said in awe wishing that he had multiple heads so he could see everything all at once.

"Everyone here is living normal lives!!" Petra observed.

"As if the infection never happened!!!" Ivor agreed.

"Is this where you've been all this time?!?!" Lukas asked.

"Yes, but we can't talk out here, let's get back to my house first!" Jessica answered.

The group of 5 soon arrived at an enormous temple, decorated with iron and gold. "You live here now?!?!" Petra exclaimed advancing forward. "Founder!!!" a sudden voice made everyone jump. They turned to see a young man with glasses and he wore a scientist coat. "Where were you and who are these newcomers?!?!" he asked looking at Jesse and the others suspiciously. "Matt, one I was just exploring and two these people are my friends!!!" Jessica exclaimed. "Are they infected?" Matt asked still not trusting the newcomers. "No, I already checked" Jessica stated. "When-" Ivor started but Jessica was faster. "The infected don't have shadows" Jessica answered.

Matt(My OC) sighed disapprovingly at his leader's stubbornness. "Anyway Matt, show our guests about the current situation. While I check our other guest" Jessica told Matt. Matt nodded and motioned Jesse, Petra, Lukas and Ivor to follow him; while Jessica took off to another hallway, "Who's the other guest?" Lukas asked Matt. "All that I'm allowed to say is that he was a close family friend of the previous founder." The rest of the trip was silent until they've reached the end of the corridor; it was a big room almost looked like Ivor's library back home. There are many bookshelves and enchantment tables scattered in the room, potion stands are also present, and a big map with multiple check and X's was spread on a table.

"See those check marks everyone? That's where our allies camp" Matt said.

"And those X marks are where hordes of zombies and bandits hangout" He added.

"You guys have allies!?" Ivor muttered with amazement as he scanned the map.

"Yes, we have each others backs, when one needs food, water or medicine we all back them up!" Matt stated proudly.

"That's amazing!!!" Lukas said.

"Lucky you!!" Jesse agreed, the last time they had 'allies' is that time they tried to rob Beacontown.

"Communication?" Jesse asked.

"We light the multicolored beacons each one for a specific matter!" Matt answered.

"Matt can I ask you something?" Ivor asked.

"Of course!"

"Judging by the position your city is in, you could see if anyone passed by below right?"

"Yes why?"

"Do you happen to see a group of three traveling together?"

"I see many, be more descriptive"

"An adult with orange hair, a young girl with brown hair and a man with dark brown hair"

Matt thought for a minute. "Their names?"

"Soren, Maya and Aiden"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"How did you know about Uncle Soren?!" A familiar voice popped out.

(I ran out of ideas, sorry if this was boring for some)