Warm Waters

A/N: I didn't know what to do for this chapter, so this is kinda mostly maybe I dunno smut.
Yeah.
It's smut.
Maybe something else, I dunno yet ~ Just read c:

1 Month Later

"It's coming along... I guess." Dean said, unsure if that was true or not. He stared at the boxes that piled on top of each other, sitting in each room, empty or not. The only rooms that they had finished up were the bedroom and the living room, the bedroom complete with a queen sized bed, nightstands on either side of it, a 36 inch TV sitting atop a large six section, black drawer set.

The carpets were off-white, which led from everywhere past the foyer, aside from the kitchen, which branched off from the middle of the foyer. The living room had a much more impressive TV, which was about 54 inches and surround sound. The couch was in an 'L' shape, and was a beige color, covering most of the room, but was worth it.

Sitting between the TV and the couch was a basic, rectangular glass coffee table.

"Well? We still need the bookshelves and lighting in the second bathroom and--" he was stopped by Dean pressing a smiling kiss onto his lips. "Stop worrying." He pressed, Cas giving in and kissing him again.

"C'mon. We gotta stock the kitchen."

---

10:24 PM

"God, I'm beat.." Castiel said, tense, letting himself fall onto the bed face first. He was already shirtless from just wanting to be, as was Dean, who was walking into the room and taking off his pants. "Do you want me to run you a bath?" Dean asked, Cas humming out an 'mhm', making Dean smile to himself.

He nodded, walking into the bathroom and turning on the bath, setting it at the perfect, warm, yet not hot, but still relaxing temperature before he was walking back into the bedroom and taking Cas' hand into his own, trying his best to pull him out of the bed, but to no prevail. Cas smiled through a groan as Dean finally dragged him out of bed, Dean guiding him into the bathroom.

Seeing that the water was at a good level, Dean turned off the faucet and pulled off his boxers, taking off Cas' pants and boxers, too, just because he could.

When he was finished unclothing him, he took his hand and brought him to sit down in the bath, sitting across from each other.

Cas gasped at the warmness of the water, muscle almost instantly relaxing, eyes falling closed, lips parting so beautifully. Dean looked at him, a warm smile giving way on his face at the expression his boyfriend was making.

"C'mere. baby.." Dean reached a hand out for him, Cas crawling forward and sitting himself down on Dean's lap, Dean bringing over body wash and pouring some into his hands. Dean put his hands on Cas' arms, washing them, but not focusing his attention on them, really. Cas dropped his head down to Dean's collarbone, Dean's moved his hands down Cas' chest, moving them in slow circles, Cas gasping against Dean's skin.

"Dean.." Cas breathed, Dean nodding. "Sshhhh, baby, I know.." He muttered softly, his hands moving further down Cas' abdomen and onto his dick, Cas' lips moving further open, teeth grazing over Dean's skin, a soft moan escaping himself.

Dean began to stroke, running his thumb over the head when he got to it, Dean pressing a kiss onto the side of Cas' temple, the only noises coming from Cas' mouth or from water moving. "Please," he begged, Dean nodding, his hand moving over for just a moment to take his own cock, then was stroking himself to get him hard. Eventually, he was just taking both his and Cas' dick into his hand, stroking, rubbing against each other, making Cas let out a much more explicit moan than before.