Past The Edge Of Bad

Weeks went by, and Dean had to leave the state for a meeting -- he'd gotten promoted over the course of the February month.

He had said he would be gone for a week, and told Cas not to do anything stupid.

Cas didn't quite obey his orders this time, and had gone to some random party, not at Crowley's. He did not want to see a single speck of Crowley's skin after what he had done at the Christmas party.

Cas was bored. It was a Saturday night and Dean wasn't there to watch movies with him, and he had heard about a party with one of the other colleges in the area and thought it'd be fun.

And it was.

He made sure he didn't drink too much, which resulted in only one beer, though lots of dancing and laughing with people who didn't know him.

Except he spotted Crowley from across the room and instantly began to leave, but Crowley saw him, too, and was grabbing him by the arm before he could go.

"Aw, come on, sweetie. You don't seem to have your little friend with you, so why are you here, hm?" Crowley asked with a sly smile. "I came here because I was bored. Now get off of me, Crowley. I'm not gonna punch you again -- I think we both know that." Cas tried his best to leave Crowley's iron grip, but he wouldn't budge.

"Sweets, don't you wanna have some fun?" Crowley mused, pulling Cas along. "I haven't got my friends, Cas. Wouldn't hurt you anymore, I promise." He insisted, Cas' eyes narrowed to Crowley's, who were showing all kinds of trouble. "Come on, dance with me." He continued over the loud music, and Cas had a feeling this would be a lot like what happened with Balthazar, so he finally yanked his arm free of Crowley's hand.

"No." Castiel stated with a glare of anger.

"Come on, Cassie. You know you wanna.." Crowley said with a big, yet welcoming grin. Cas looked at him with widening eyes, caving into Crowley's pleads and actually having fun with him, of all people.

By the end of night and three drinks later, Cas was sitting on Crowley's lap, kissing him, Crowley's hands all over him; on his ass, up his shirt, on his back, on his waist, hips, cheeks, hair, just everywhere.

"Fuck, baby, you're so sweet, but I like it rough." Crowley said with lust heated on his face. And with Crowley growling, hands suddenly on his hips, pushing him down onto the couch, he took him.

---

"Mmm, baby, that was good.." Crowley said groggily as he woke up. "I'm so sore.." Cas said with a chuckle, shifting on top of Crowley with a groan. "You're so perfect, Cassie." Crowley breathed, pulling him up for a rough kiss. "I gotta go, Crowley." He said, standing up and pulling on his clothes.

"Baby, come on, you can stay longer,
can't you? One more round?" He questioned, reaching up to pull Cas back down but he was too far away. "I want to, really, but I'm too sore. I don't wanna not be able to walk." Crowley chuckled at his statement.

Cas walked out the door then drove himself home, a content smile on his face as he continuously shifted in his seat.

Eventually his eyes widened as he walked into the dorm, because holy shit, he just cheated on Dean.

With Crowley.

What the fuck was he thinking?!

There's no fucking way he just did that.. fuck!

He ended up hurting himself again, not because of depression, but because that's what he thought he deserved. He thought that after what he had done with Crowley, of all people, that it was his fault, and that hurting himself was the only way Dean would know how sorry he was.