Introductory Introducing

"Dean, it'll be fine."

"Sammy, this is college for god sakes! Stanford!" Dean said while walking through the halls, bags in his hands. They had both gotten separate dorms and had a random roommate that they had to live with. Sam got this kid named Gabriel and had already met him, along with setting up his stuff with the help of Dean. Now it was Dean's turn to do so.

"What if he's a psycho killer, Sammy?"

"Dean, he will not be a psycho killer."

"You don't know that for sure."

"Dean, you are 23 years old. Toughen up."

"Fine, fine."

They unlocked the door to see a black-haired boy with tousled hair, sticking up in every direction sitting on his bed.

"Sammy, he looks weird."

"Well, have fun, you two." And then Sam was off, leaving him in a panic with his new roommate.

"Name's Dean Winchester." He said as he slipped passed the weird-looking man and set his bags down on his bed. "Castiel Novak." His voice was a bit lower than Dean had expected, but not to the point where his eyes widened at the sound. "How long have you been at Stanford?" Dean asked. "This is my second year," Castiel said as he chewed on a Twizzler.

"Cool." Was Dean's simple reply.

"What do you study?"

"English and photography. Though, history is nice."

"Awesome."

"You?"

"Psychology and art."

"That's cool."

Yep. This guy was totally weird.