Chapter 02 : first day

Seiji POV:

My first day at Karasuno High. Because my sorry ass, I automatically woke up at 5 early in the morning and immediately took a bath. The water was ice cold at that time and it woke me up and made my drowsiness vanish.

"Stupid me. School starts at 8:00...." I murmured to myself shivering in my room. I wore my schools pants already but wore a simple white shirt for now.

"Oh right, Shoyo has to wake up early because of practice... It started at seven I think." He murmured to himself and changed into the rest of his uniform.

"I'll just go cook our breakfast and lunch then." I murmured to myself, exiting my room and into the kitchen.

————

3rd person POV:

"Ittekimasu!" The three Hinata children yelled out to their mother.

"Itterasshai!" Emi waved to them.

"Bye-Bye, Oniichan!" Natsu waved at her brothers as she patted ways with them.

"Jaane, Natsu-chan!" The twins yelled to their sister.

Both went on their way, with Seiji riding on the back of Shoyo's bike. He was quite anxious for his own safety when his brother insisted.

"Sho-nii, what class are you in?" Asked a curious Seiji. He was leaning back on his older brothers back as he cycled their way to school.

"I'm in Class 1 - 1!" He declared proudly. 'Seiji is in my clas—'

"Oh.... I'm in Class 1 - 5." Seiji said bluntly, shattering his brothers expectations.

"College prep classes?!" Shoyo yelled in disbelief, as his brother gave him a blank smile. Then he burst out laughing.

A betrayed expression adorned Shoyo's face his brother laughed in delight

"Th-The lowe— Aaahh!! Keep your eyes on the road!" Seiji screeched as he saw his brother not focusing on the road infront of him. Shoyo follows with an unmanly scream.

————

"Ohayō Min'na-san! Today we have a transfer student from Europe." The teacher announced and the students started to whisper amongst eachother.

The door opened, an walked in our dear protagonist, his hair brushed neatly and glasses over his eyes.

"Hi there! I'm  Hinata Seiji. Nice to meet you all." Seiji said brightly, melting the hearts of his classmates. Though a certain blonde had her eyes wide as saucers.