Chapter 01: Returning to Japan

"Sei-chan~ my dear nephew! I'm such a terrible aunt!" Ayako cried out, blowing her nose in a handkerchief

"Sei-chan~ my dear nephew! I'm such a terrible aunt!" Ayako cried out, blowing her nose in a handkerchief. She was wearing a dull beige blouse that was inserted into a black tube skirt. Black tights and shiny black heels were shone on her lower body. A white trench coat hung over her shoulders, while her ginger hair was styled into a sleek updo.

"Ahahaha. Auntie Aya, don't say that. Your business here in England isn't finished, and besides! You'll come visit us from time to time remember?" A boy with reddish orange hair and gold like eyes, assured his aunt. Seiji wore a simple white dress shirt, and a black sweater vest over it. He wore a grey trench coat that contrasted to the inner clothing. He had black dress pants on and uncharacteristic black sneakers.

"Young master we will miss you." A woman in her mind twenties wearing a Victorian made outfit that was covered by a light brown coat exclaimed.

"Of course, I'll miss you as well Vanissa." He smiled, hugged the two older women one last time before boarding the plane.

———

"Eh..... It's been months since I went to Japan. Wonder how Sho-nii would react to me popping into his school." Seiji smiled looking out the window of his from his first class seat.

"Mataku, Aya-chan could have just given me a regular seat but insisted on letting me have first class...." He huffed and leaned back on the comfortable chair.

Taking out his phone he saw few of the notifications he had. They were invitations to some schools. Shiratorizawa, Aoba Johsai, Inarizaki, Itachiyama, Nekoma, and Fukurodani. Though given the chance to attend such amazing schools, he declined all of them to join his brother in Karasuno.

" Sho-nii, I'm coming home now~"

———

[Japan, Miyagi, 2:30 pm]

The Hinata residence was considerably quiet, with the eldest son and youngest daughter in school and the father had worked abroad, leaving the mother at home to relax and bask in the peace. She was smiling to herself, as she read a book. Enjoying her free time alone.

Suddenly Emi heard a subtle knock on the door, confusing her.

"Huh? Shoyo and Natsu are still at school and Kiyoshi is still overseas.... Who could that be?" She asked herself, slowly walking to the door. She looked at the peek hole to see him smiling. Seeing the boy, she immediately opened the door with a gleeful expression.

"Tadaima! Kaasan!" Seiji beamed.

"Seiji!!" Emi yelled and hugged her son tightly. She cried small tears of joy, making her son's trench coat slightly wet.