Hinata Seiji

Name || Hinata Seiji

Gender || Male

Age || 15 - 16

Birthday || June 21

Height || 164.4 cm. (2 mm. Taller then Shouyo even tho he is younger.)

Family || Hinata Shouyo (Twin), Hinata Natsu(sister), Hinata Emi (Mother), Hinata Kiyoshi(Father), Hinata Ayako(Aunt)

Nicknames || Sei-kun, Hinata no. 2, Chibi-chan 2, the smarter Hinata, etc.

Likes || Shouyo and Natsu, Reading, Ramen, cold food, cold places, volleyball, other people who are the same height as him,

Dislikes || People who underestimate him cause of his height, sweet food(not really), failing grades, messes,

Personality ||

Seiji talks less then his brother and prefers to not befriend everyone in sight. He is very intelligent and prioritize his studies over sports. Aside from this he enjoys playing volleyball especially with his brother. Between the two he is the setter and the better server even if he doesn't play to often.

He has a considerably charming personality and a silver tongue. At first he is quite shy towards others but once he has taken a liking to you are has become acquainted, he will be more laid-back.

Behind his charming and shy exterior, he silently criticizes people when provoked. He thinks up hostile remarks when his brother or Himself were mocked.

Unlike his brother he is not short tempered but instead is calm and spits out clever remarks, but only angered. From what His brother says, he has a terrifyingly large amount of patience.

Appearance| Seiji's hair color is redder then Shouyo's making it more of a red orange color. Due to the genetics he got from his mother he has a few strands of white hair. Though he dyed it due to the feeling of insecurity he gained after the light criticism by others. He unlike Shouyo has golden eyes that can be compared to the sun.(His eyes are like the sun, Shouyo's personality compares to sunshine.) His skin is paler then Shouyo's because he was rarely exposed to the sun while he was in London. He sometimes wear glasses but most of the time doesn't or wears contacts.

Current Concern/s ||

How to get Kageyama to be his Brother-in-law.

His brothers terrible grades.

Stopping himself from eating to much ramen.

What the hell is the duality his brother is so afraid of