The reckoning

A/n Before I forget I totally forgot that you guys actually don't need to read the Kurapika book to understand the Gonkillu one, I totally spaced out that I was planning on writing the cross over chapters exactly the same obviously just in a different characters P.O.V so it's not required to read the Kurapika book to read the this one, but it will be totally fun promise! So enjoy the Kurapika drama if you want to and if you want to see the months missing in this book but just in Kurapika and others P.O.V's. Yes there is fluff for our favourite couple and smut that poor Kurapika has to hear constantly. However welcome back to the QB and the Runner series, back with our favourite couple Gonkillu!!!

Killua P.O.V

Gon and I have been dating for about 11 months now and I am absolutely happy.

I feel loved and cared for, we obviously have occasional fights but they were just silly little things.

I turn to me left to see Gon, his left leg is over my waist and his hand on my chest, while his head is snuggled into my neck. I smile to myself. He looks so cute while sleeping.

And Hot while shirtless. I take my hand and start doing light traces on his chest. I keep doing this until I notice his breathing is uneven, I lift my eyes to meet doe chocolate eyes. He gives me a sleepy smile as he complains, "Killua! What did I say about waking me up like this, while making me flustered and or horny."

I smirked looking at his angry face. It's so adorable. I then leaned forward so my face was near his. "You told me not to wake you up like this unless you are ready to destroy my ass or I am ready to destroy yours." He gives me an amused smile.

"Killua!" He covers his face with his hands. This is the only time Gon is so flustered, when he wakes him. I laugh, and he chuckles. "Geez I thought it's my job to say embarrassing things." I see a slight blush tint his cheeks.

"I see it's the latter." I say with a smirk on my face as I straddle him, I then take his hands away from his face. But that's where I was fooled. Gon starts chuckling, that sexy chuckle. And flips us. "Killua when is it ever the latter?" He asks with that deep sexy voice! God. Why am I such a bottom. I mean I topped Gon once. And we both found we quite like our rolls, but I also love dominating, just in my own bottom way.

"W-What you doing?" I whispered my breathing clearly more heavy.

His voice goes husky and he talks smoothly, "I am pretty sure I made it clear, but if you need confirmation." He leaned in even closer so that his lips were brushing against mine. "I am going to fuck you. Hard."

I groaned, then wrapped my legs around his waist. "Then do it."

Our clothes were off in a second, as he prepped me. His fingers were scissoring my hole, while I squirmed and moaned below him.

He then looked at me, and kissed me passionately, I moaned in his mouth as he swiftly entered me.

He started off slow but deep. "G-Gon mmmhhh yess!" I moaned out.

He kept his pace, me trying my best to match it, he then quickened his pace as he hit my prostate.

"Fuck Gon!" My eyes rolled back, as my nails drew blood on his back.

"Mmmmggg Ahhhhh KIllua you feel so tight! How are you always this tight?" he groans out. I could barely moan out any more as each thrust knocked the wind out of me. I scratched at his back harder as he went harder.