Erza says with her arms crossed below her chest, "So we're losing five members."

Luna asks, "But how will this affect our scores?"

"We're only allowed to keep the lower one, and that would be the 35 points from Team A," Master explains.

"But that's totally unfair!" Happy exclaims.

"Fair or not, the decision's been made, so we'd better accept it," Says Erza.

Cana says with a smirk, "Look on the bright side! This just means we're gonna be able to put together an even more kickass team!"

Gray grumbles, a hand on his hip, "Well, I wish this would've happened a little bit earlier, because the only thing we have left now are the two man battles, right?"

I explain, "You're wrong. Traditionally, there's a mandatory day off, followed by a battle involving all members."

Porlyusica nods her head in agreement as she glances to Master and says, "It's important to choose carefully."

Natsu proclaims as he stands up, "No matter what happens, I'm gonna get revenge for Lucy! If they think they can treat her like that, I'll show 'em myself that they're dead wrong!"

                                 ~~~

Chapati says into the microphone, "Day Four's battle round is about to be underway, and we'll soon find out who made the cut on Team Fairy Tail!" Chapati glances at Yajima as he asks, "You have a long history with the guild, Yajima-san. Got any predictions on the final five?"

"No comment!" Was all Yajima says.

"And, one again, joining us is Rabian-san, noted thespian and founder of the Scheherazade Theater!"

"Thank you very much for this wonderful opportunity!" Rabian exclaims.

"But don't forget that today's team matches are no mere stage combat," Yajima reminds him.

"That may be true, but they still require a certain amount of choreography in their own right!" Rabian states.

Chapati says, "Let's get down to business and announce the lineups for today's battles! Now, please turn your attention to the lacrima trod! Match 1 will be Blue Pegasus VS the frisky Quatro Puppy! Then, onto round 2, the ladies of Mermaid Heel facing off against the Lamia Scale. And then what would be today's highlight, Sabertooth against the new Fairy Tail! So, put your hands together for a big Domous Flau rumble, and let's meet the Fairy Tail team!"

I gaze at the Shadow Dragon Slayer, standing with the Sabertooth team. As if sensing me staring at him, Rogue glances up, only for his crimson eyes to widen in surprise upon seeing me up in the stands, next to Juvia at the railing, Luna standing in front of me.

I just give my friend a closed eye smile.

Mira says, "Master really did put together an amazing team."

Cana says, smirking, "It's just like I was saying before!"

Juvia adds, "This team will surely get us back to number 1 again!"

"The spirit of our guild is a truly unstoppable force. And these five kids embody that spirit wholeheartedly," Master Makarov says.

Mavis says, "It's time to show the entire world the real power our friendship can wield."

The crowd cheers wildly as Chapati says, "We've been waiting for this moment! It's my pleasure to introduce... the new Team Fairy Tail!!"

 the new Team Fairy Tail!!"