"Why were you with Thomas last night?" Ruby asked and I sighed before I quickly explained everything that had happened in the last week or so, finally being able to stop and think about everything that had happened.

"Yeah so I ran into Thomas last night, his work takes him fucking everywhere, and we just drank, nothing happened between us," I said. "I'm too in love with Harry for that and although Thomas is probably the most flirty man I have ever met, he would never try anything anyway."

"Oh Anna, do you wanna talk?" Ruby asked sympathetically and I could almost see the sad smile on her face.

"That would be nice," I said truthfully, feeling like a good coffee and even better friends might help cheer me up. "Is James meeting Isaac at the airport?"

I felt a surge of excitement when I realised my cousin would be joining us for the next week or so, always loving when Isaac comes to visit as he is quite genuinely one of the best people to ever exist.

"Yeah, James said they would come back to the hotel first and then we could all go and get something to eat," she said and I nodded to myself.

"I just don't know what to do," I said, genuinely at a loss for words and before I could add something, there was a knock at the door. "Rubes, I gotta go someone is at the door. Meet you in the lobby later?"

"Yep, love you."

"Love you too babe."

I quickly rushed to the door, opening it to see Harry standing there with an awkward look on his face.

"Hi," he said and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Hey," I said. "You know you can just walk in here, this is your hotel room too."

"Yeah, I don't know why I did that," Harry said with a chuckle and I stepped to the side so he could come in the room as I gently closed the door behind me.

"So I assume you are here because you have seen the news," I said, my patience already quite thin, so I was not waiting for him to speak first, because he probably never would.

"Why were you with Thomas?" he asked as he sat down on the end of the bed, and I stayed put by the door, not really sure where to go because all I wanted to do was sit next to Harry and have him tell me everything is going to be okay.

But it's not, because we are in this fucking mess.

"Why were you with Camille?" I quipped back and Harry looked up with a slightly angry look on his face; his jaw firmly set, his eyes narrowed. "Because I ran into him outside the charity ball, I wanted a drink and he was the only person, apart from you, that was awake that I knew, because in case you haven't realised Harry, I am not exactly swimming with friends on the tour circuit."

"He is your ex-boyfriend, and he is here in Australia? What the fuck is he doing here Anna?" he snapped and I glared at him.

I felt guilty for fighting with him, which made no sense to me because I had done nothing wrong, but conflict always makes me feel funny and uneasy, so I guess guilty was the feeling my body had decided to settle on today.

"He's an investment banker -" I began before Harry cut me off.

"Of course he fucking is."