I Couldn't Be More In Love

2nd of November 2017

The clouds were heavy over the Glasgow skyline and I knew we were in for a downpour for the rest of the day. We were staying in an old-style Victorian-era hotel, Harry and I sharing a room as we had somehow come to a silent agreement that things are going to be like that from now on.

The room was full of deep velvet greens and warm red tones, with lots of little intricate gold detailing found throughout the room, topped off with a beautiful queen four-poster bed which I was currently sitting on, a cup of tea resting on the bedside table as I replied to some work emails.

Harry was currently doing a radio interview but would be back soon, wanting to have a nap before the show tonight, all of us, especially the band and Harry, feeling more exhausted than usual.

The rain started to fall at around 12:30 pm when I heard the door being unlocked and Harry entering with an umbrella in his hand.

"Bloody hell it's pouring out there!" he exclaimed as I shut my laptop and smiled at him as he placed the umbrella down in the entranceway.

"Good day to be cooped up in here until the show," I said and he nodded in agreement as he came and sat down beside me, kissing my cheek before kicking off his shoes and lying down on his side of the bed. Sometimes this all still feels so surreal to me, like I'm dreaming and I will wake up any moment.

"Any day is a good day with you," Harry said and I blushed as he climbed under the covers, resting his head on the fluffy pillows behind us. "Well, what are you doing? We are napping Anna, get under the covers."

"Gosh you're bossy today," I laughed and he just scoffed as I placed my laptop on the ground before climbing underneath the covers, feeling the instant warmth from Harry's body, his hand finding my own and his fingers interlocked with mine as I shuffled closer to him, both of us turning to face each other before Harry placed a soft kiss on my lips, the feel of his soft lips on mine sending a sensation throughout my body, my nerves feeling electric and my fingers tingling. The feeling honestly never gets old.

"Gosh you're pretty today," he mumbled, his eyes already closed and I sighed a content sigh before turning over to face the other side, closing my eyes as I felt myself slowly starting to fall asleep but not before Harry's arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled himself closer to me, which left me falling asleep with a smile on my lips and butterflies in my stomach that had an inclining that something magical was going to happen tonight.

************************

"Fuck, is it ever going to stop raining?" James huffed as he styled Harry's hair as I munched away on a packet of sea salt crisps I had bought before we headed to the venue.

"Nope, I may as well sing Singing in the Rain as well tonight if it continues," Harry said with a serious look on her face and Sarah gasped from the other side of the vanity where she was putting her hair into a neat ponytail that would be completely unravelled by the end of the show, a look that seriously suits her.

"No way Harold! None of us knows the chords," she said with a grin and Harry laughed as James finished styling his hair and Ruby went over to him to start his makeup.

"I'm only joking Jones."

"I reckon we could learn the music pretty quick if we wanted to," Mitch said with a smirk and I saw Harry roll his eyes in the mirror and I smiled to myself as we all continued to chat away as we listened to Muna sing on stage, all of us really enjoying their music and getting to listen to them perform every other day.