Kill My Time

12th of April 2018

"I'm genuinely buggered," James groaned as he did Harry's hair, Ruby and I are relaxing on the couch as we waited for the right time to begin our respective jobs.

"And that is why you don't stay out until five in the morning," I said with a laugh, a bottle of water resting in my lap

"Piss off," James mumbled and the three of us laughed, my head resting on Ruby's shoulder, an episode of Suits playing on the laptop that was resting awkwardly on her legs.

"I'll put you on a drinking ban for the rest of tour," Harry said and I could almost see the grin that I knew was plastered on his face.

"What about until we hit Australia?" James suggested.

"What are you gonna do on our short break then?" Ruby asked, her eyes focused on the screen, Mike and Harvey having another argument about something.

"Sleep until I need to be awake," James said firmly and I nodded in agreement.

We have a short break between Europe and Australia, and by short I mean minuscule and by break I mean four days, but it was something.

I would be going home to Manchester for four days, while Harry is heading straight to Australia and I will fly to Perth with James and Isaac.

While I won't be sleeping for four days straight like James, I'll be giving Lauren a break from looking after Mum for a couple of days, which could either go really well or absolutely horribly but only time will tell.

Time moved quickly for the rest of the afternoon, dinner was cooked and makeup was done and Ruby was doing everyone's makeup while I steamed Harry's suit and made sure the bands outfits were good to go.

"What?" Harry asked as he finished getting dressed in the bathroom, a bashful smile creeping onto my face while I blatantly checked him out.

"You look good, H."

"Thanks pretty girl," he said, adjusting his leopard print suit jacket while looking at himself in the mirror. "What shall we do after the show?"

"Sleep," I said with a laugh, feeling more tired than ever at the moment, which happens when we almost hit the halfway mark of a tour.

While I would never change what I do for the world, it would be nice from time to time to have a normal sleep schedule that does not involve micro naps in the taxi on the way to an airport, or avoiding washing your hair for that extra five minutes of sleep.

I know I get a break in a couple of months, but something is telling me that it is not going to be the time off I want at all.

I pushed the thoughts out of my mind, as I knew that Harry was waiting for a serious answer from me.

"I mean we could always order take-away and watch a movie?" I suggested. "That's a pretty normal thing to do isn't it?" I added.

We were staying at Harry's house in London, one of my favourite places in the world, so I would have been happy staring at the kitchen sink to be quite frank.

"Sounds like a plan golden girl," he said sweetly, leaning over to give me a soft kiss on the lips which I quickly reciprocated, the kiss over before it began as Harry had to be on stage.