𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔- Chapter 11.

Octavia's POV;

I frown at the sudden light in my eyes as the sun peaks through my blinds.
What a night that was.
I turn to my left to be greeted by an unfamiliar man and slowly rack my mind for the events of the night prior.

" Morning, little one. " He groans out.
Damn that was hot but really not worth the awkward morning after ideal.
" Morning. Did you need me to call you a taxi?." Getting straight to the point, I slide out of bed, throwing a shirt over my head.
" Nah, my cars out front. Thank you for a good night. " He throws his clothing on, grabbing his keys before heading out the door.

Shortly after, I make my way into the kitchen to fix myself a cup of coffee to have with my morning cigarette.
Nothing beats it, honest to god.
Taking a long drag, I am interrupted by the sound of a motorcycle pulling into my driveway.
" Girl, I'd fix yourself up fast, chase is on his way over & he seems PISSED. " Kali rushes me inside, stomping my cigarette out.
Why is he pissed ?
" what did I do now ? " I roll my eyes, trying to rack my brain for answers.
Before she could answer, five more bikes pull in.
Great, it's a fucking Broadway show. Should I pull out a fucking guitar?.

" Where is he ?. " He growls, staunching towards me.
" May I get a name ? " I humour him.
" Do you even know it ?. Why must you make a habit of taking strange men home. It's not safe OR cute. " I laugh at this.
" Chase, do you forget that I am a free woman? I can fuck whomever I please. Now have a smoke with me and calm the hell down. " I watch as he visibly squirms at my use of words. What else would I call it ? Making love ? No. It's a fuck.

Cash, Tico, Ajax & T-bone all take a seat by their bikes, just observing the situation.
" I knew you'd beat us here Kali, you can never let us have any fun. " Ajax taunts at his sister.
" Hey, just be grateful Indigo isn't here. "  she bites back.

" So Rocco, when are you gonna stop acting like my father?. " I nudge the man beside me before making my way over to Cash.
Cash and I have become quite close since my return, he comes by the bar every shift to make sure I've eaten for the day. He's sweet... even if he hides it behind that patch.

" I am not your father. " he spits. Staunching inside. Last time I checked, this was my house ???
Fucking Renegades.
We all follow him in shortly after, being sure he doesn't go trashing my place in the heat of a tantrum.
I can't help but wonder why we can't just go back to hating each other. This whole friend thing is really starting to be trouble.

" you know, if I wanted this whole over protective bull crap you've got going on, I wouldn't of left my ex. "
" You have an ex ? " Cash speaks up.
" Well i ain't Jane the fucking virgin. Of course I have an ex, I have quite a few actually. Anyways , that's besides the point. I am sick of Blade getting his knickers in a knot every time I decide to spread my fucking legs. " I retort back.

" STOP TALKING LIKE THAT. " He yells this time. And right on cue the voice emerges.
No one tells me what to do. Not even him.
Before I could stop my actions, I was lunging at him, letting the beast take over.

Hit after hit. By the end of it we are on the ground, my legs straddling his sides, his large hands holding mine in a way to stop the assault.
" Enough, Lioness. " He whispers.
And just like that, she calms.

" Whoa whoa whoa, break it up. " Cash and Ajax seperate us, being sure to be gentle with their movements.
" I think y'all need to sort this crap out. You're starting to hurt the club. " Tico chimes in.
" We love you guys for this thing you have going is giving us whiplash. " Ajax continues.

" Us, being friends - it's over. " I glare at chase. I can't do this shit anymore.
Without a word he strides out of my home, the roar of his motorcycle being evidence that he's left.

" I'm sorry about that guys, I don't know what came over me. " lies. I did.

After an hour of just chatting and filling Kali in on my night before, the men finally head back to the club house, leaving me to my affairs.

HELLO MY SWEETS !!! I am back ! & I missed you all so so so much.

What's wrong with Blade 👀

Side note that's very very important
I will be changing Chase's name to Blade.
I had started this series long before I had met my partner & along with him came two amazing little boys who are now my sons. One of their names is Chase & I am personally not comfortable writing this character with the name chase any longer.
I will go through and change his name in every previous chapter eventually.
I am so sorry if this causes any confusion !