Chapter 01: Returning to Japan

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Okā,— can't! Breathe..." Seiji tapped his mother's shoulder, his face turning a bit blue.

"Ah! Sumimasen Seiji-chan! I just really missed you!" Emi exclaimed wiping away her tears. " Well then Okaeri."

"Okā, is Sho-nii and Natsu-chan still at school?" He asked, taking of his shoes and putting aside his suitcase.

"Hai. Your father isn't here, still abroad. Shoyo might come home roughly around five, due to his volleyball practice." Emi explained, humming a soft tune.

"Oh I see... I'm going to be staying here for the rest of highschool." Seiji smiled softly, and he heard his mother drop the book she was reading.

" What?" Emi asked with a surprised look making Seiji chuckle at her.

"I decided that I should spend the rest of my highschool life here, since there's a high chance my college would be out of the country. So I want to spend as much time with Sho-nii and Natsu-chan, and you of course!" Seiji explained, with a bright smile.

"Seiji.... Oh what wonderful children I have!" Emi cried, waterfalls of tears flowing down her face. Seiji could only sweat drop at his mother's dramatics.

"Well, is my old room still intact?" He asked.

"Of course! Your bed, desk and closet are still there, so we might go buy a few more things to fill it. Is that good?" Emi smiled, a slightly demanding one, wanting to fill her son's room with lots of things.

"H-Hai!" Seiji sweat dropped, still a bit scared of his mother.

"I'll go unpack my stuff now and I can pick up Natsu." Seiji offered.

" Are you sure?"

"Yeah, think of it as a surprise!"

———

"Hinata-chan! Your brother's here to pick you up!"

"Eh? Shoyo-nii is still at school though...." She murmured a bit suspicious.

"Sensei, Shoyo-nii is still at school." She murmured but her teacher only sighed, gently pushing her to the door.

Natsu stared at the door, blinking surprise. "Whoever you are I'm not—" she was cut off after turning around and facing her brother.

There stood her other older brother wearing his black rimmed glasses and a charming smile on his face.

Natsu blinked once, then twice. And then her jaw dropped. Then screamed.

"Aaaaahhhh!!"

It alerted the few teachers inside her classroom, making them rush out. "Hinata-chan, are you ok?" Her teacher asked in concern, Natsu had her mouth open.

"Sei-nii!!" She squealed and tackled her brother into a tight hug. Seiji chuckled at her and patted her hair softly.

"Sorry if she startled you, I've just recently returned from abroad and we haven't seen each other in months." Seiji explained and Natsu's teacher nodded in understanding.

" Let's go home and get some meat buns on the way." Seiji suggested, walking out of the elementary with his younger sister.

"Anone~ is there some meat buns?" Seiji asked, the store owner.

"Yeah, we have... Some..." The blonde adult trailed of seeing the two younger Hinata.

"Hinata?" He asked, and Seiji blinked in surprise before chuckling.

"You must know my older brother. Hi I'm Hinata Seiji, Hinata Shoyo's younger twin." He introduced himself, offering a hand to the blonde coach.

"Huh? Okay. Ukai Keishin, Karasuno's VBC coach." Ukai introduced himself.

"Ukai.... Oh, I know you! My aunt Ayako had a picture of your volleyball team in her album." Seiji pointed out.

"Ayako? Hinata Ayako? The manager of my batches team?" Ukai had his eyes wide at the revelation.

"Mhm! I'm going to attend Karasuno so it's nice to meet you Ukai-san!" Seiji said softly, gaining interest with the Coach that his Aunt talked about often.

"Well, I'll see you later Ukai-san. Me and Natsu-chan have to get home. Oh yeah here's the pay for the meat buns." Seiji said giving the young coach the equivalent amount of money to pay for the meat buns.

———

"Tadaima!" Shoyo yelled once entering his house. He could smell ramen, Sashimi and some Sushi.

"Okaeri, Sho-nii~" a voice sang.

"Hi Seiji." He said noncholantly, and his eyes widen all of a sudden.

"Seiji?!" Shoyo yelled in shock.

"Kon'nichiwa Sho-nii!" Seiji sang, with a cheerful expression.

"You're here. In Japan. In Miyagi. In our house...."

"Yeah I'm gonna stay for the rest of Highschool so expect at Karasuno around Monday." Seiji said bluntly, not minding his brother who was still in shock.

"C'mon! Kāsan and I made dinner!" Seiji ushered the elder twin to the Dining table.

"Wait! Your seriously gonna attend Karasuno?!" Hinata asked, slightly disbelieving.

" Yes, of course! I mean, I was invited to attend other schools but I want to spend more time with you!" Seiji declared with a bright grin.

Shoyo, who recovered from the shock, tackled his brother into a tight hug. Seiji giggled at him, patting his back and ruffling his hair gently. The pair hugged for a good minute or two, as they separated, warm smiled on their faces.

"Your gonna join the team right?" Shoyo asked hopeful, eyes glimmering in delight.

"I promised myself I would play with you again. Why would I ever back down on that?" Said a smiling Seiji.

"Then I have to introduce you!!" Shoyo jumped in joy, his body vibrating in excitement.

"Boys! Come on eat already! The foods getting cold!!" Their mother yelled, making the two flinch a bit.

" Hai~"