RASHI: (Shivering in fear under her gaze..... she again looked at Ranvijay than at Shilpa) ac..... actually we met at the Airport an.... and...

But before she continues she was stopped by the words which broke hell on both the old ladies present there....

RANVIJAY: I abducted and married her forcefully to my revenge from her.....

Shilpa was looking at him unbelievably and in anger while Rati was looking at her daughter with a concern and shame in her eyes for thinking wrong about her... she engulfed Rashi in her warm embrace and says sorry again and again for raising hand on her..

The mother daughter moment go broke when they heard a loud eco of slap.  Both turned their heads and there Shilpa was standing trembling with anger and throwing daggers with her blazing eyes while Ranvijay's head tilted to his left with a hand placed on his right cheek.

SHILPA: Ho..... how could you do that?? I thought that I always fulfilled my duties of being a mother to you properly b..... but you failed me.... yo.... you proved that you have that bastard's blood in you more than that of my sister.

RATI: (running towards Shilpa and stopping her from slapping Ranvijay again) No di..... no please don't curse his blood.... no he is Naina's son ..... our naive Naina.... no is not that moster's son.... please don't .....

SHILPA: ( moving away from him) No Rati no.... he is not our Ranvijay..... he is just his father's son.... my Ranvijay cannot destroy an innocent life like this.... I raised him better.... but he is not mine.... no ..... he is not.... no.... ( and moved to run our of the hall)

RANVIJAY: (fall down on his knees and holding both legs of Shilpa in his grip) Please mausi .... please don't leave me.... pleae.... kick me.... geat me or give me any punishment you want but please don't say that I am not your son..... please mausi..... please ......don't make us orphan once again..... please mausi please....

RATI: (keeping her hand on Shilpa's shoulder)Di.... please forgive him.... please .... see how much he is repenting..... please...

SHILPA: you are saying this even after you knoe what he did to your daughter??

RATI: Yes..... I am saying this..... he didn't knew the truth ..... now let's him know the entire truth and than only he would able to decide what sin he had committed....

SHILPA: Though I can never forgive him for what he had done but yes you are right about one thing ..... he must know the entire truth .....

And she sat down once again and  continue from where she left the story.....

Past continues....

Her application got accepted within a week and Vijay very cleverly got the Rati's application rejected. Finding no other solution Naina's parents sent her alone to the new place to begin her career. They dropped her off to the station and wished her luck. Vijay was waiting for her there....

They both went outside from the back gate and settled down in his car. The journey was long and she was really tired so slept off soon. When she woke up again and found that he took her to his farmhouse. Watching the place she looked at him quizzically...

NAINA: why we here??

VIJAY: The route is really long and its already night so we will rest here for tonight and than will move forward tomorrow...

NAINA: (nodding her head) okk lets move than...

And they went inside.....
They went to the room and after being freshened up both had their dinner made by the house help and than proceed to their room. As soon as they enter inside the room Vijay hold her in his hands bridal way and placed her on the bed..... before she could say anything he placed his rough full lips on her and started kissing her roughly yet passionately.... the one thing leads to other and soon they again enjoyed the night of immense love making. Though unplanned yet Naina enjoyed every moment of the night with her love.

In the morning they both got ready and left from their immediately after having their breakfast. They left for Rajasthan in his car. Naina was enjoying the journey with him and was really very happy and excited for her first internship as well as to meet her future in laws....

They reached his place at around 3 in the night. Stepping out from the car she saw the beautiful palace standing before her.

It was really magnificent and she was completely awestruck seeing out of the world beauty before her

It was really magnificent and she was completely awestruck seeing out of the world beauty before her. She looked at Vijay...

NAINA: This is your palace?? Really??

VIJAY: (looking at her with a smirk)Yes dear its mine and soon it will be ours. Now stop staring at it like this.... you have all your life to admire it now.... let's go inside .... its really late

And they both went inside. She was looking around with keen interest. Vijay chuckled on her behavior and dragged her with him towards the bedroom. They both changed their dress and slept together. In the morning they had their breakfast together and went out for shopping.

Vijay asked her to purchase something traditional to meet his family and also made her purchase lots of sexy lingeries and baby doll dresses to wear in their privacy. Than they roam around the city and returned back after their dinner. They reached back at around 10. He asked her to freshen up in their room and went to some other room to get fresh. When ahe came out of the batroom she found a red lingerie on the bed with a very short dress with a note to get ready in the dress......

 When ahe came out of the batroom she found a red lingerie on the bed with a very short dress with a note to get ready in the dress

and come in the next room at the right

She did the same and entered the next room with little hesitation. But as soon as she got inside....... she got the biggest shock if her life which shook her existence to her core.....

So.... done....
So once again cliffhanger.....
I know you all are really angry of me for leaving with yet another cliffhanger but please don't curse me...

And do tell me ehat do you think she see in that room that shook her to her core..... waiting for your wikd guesses.....

Please don't forget to Vote and comment....

Love you all
Your Author