Chapter 39

Chapter 39

MC's POV

"What a great sight, the great Maria Celistina Xavier is experiencing tyranny? Wow, just wow." she clapped her hands, finally freeing me from her grip.

"Ano bang sinasabi mo Agatha? Can you just get straight to the point?" inis na sabi ko sakaniya.

She smirked. "Your friend, Vernice Cancerno is the reason why Jacob was hurt and she's the one who tried to harm you."

I saw how a side grin flashed on her face, she's looking into my eyes intently as if she's trying to see what my reaction would be.

I pursed my lips, kahit na anong galing niyang mangumbinsi at kahit na anong galing niyang mag salita in front of many people that you don't even know what's the truth or what's the lie among them, hinding hindi niya ako maloloko.

I know how Nice cares for her friends, and I know how good of a friend she is, kahit na sabihin pa ng iba na masyado pang fragile ang relationship namin as best friends since we only met months ago, compared to Amara, Snow and Celine who knew each other way back before they met me.

At alam ko rin kung anong klaseng tao si Nice, hindi lang basta estudyante but also a daughter and a sister, she may be annoyingly loud sometimes pero kapag naging tahimik siya ay mamimiss mo 'yung kakulitan niya, and she loves Agatha to the point that she have to go against her because Agatha's the one who is in a wrong path.

I curved my lips and formed into a smirk. "You would be a great actress someday Agatha, good luck." I told her before squinting my eyes, I was about to step out of that place ang go to our classroom to talk to Nice when I heard Agatha's laugh.

She's really laughing, so hard, and even her underlings are laughing with her too, kung hindi ko lang alam na ganiyan talaga ang ugali niya malamang sa malamang ay maiisip ko ng may mga sira na silang tatlo sa utak.

She breathed in and wiped out the "tears" she had from laughing so hard. "That's... that's too much loyalty you have there dear, baka mamaya ikaw ang maiyak dahil d'yan sa loyalty na mayroon ka kay Nice na 'yan."

She walked toward me and when she reached me, about a meter a way from me, she pointed her forefinger on my forehead and smiled widely.

"Ingat ka, maraming traydor dito." she said, there's a note of sarcasm in her voice and she's being a sassy girl she is right now.

I sighed, wala na akong oras para sakaniya, bukod sa gusto kong makausap si Nice ay malapit na rin dumating ang teacher namin kaya inirapan ko nalang siya at saka ako tumalikod sakaniya. She even shouted "GOOD LUCK DEAR!" to me and I also heard their tiny giggles but then I ignored them all and continued walking.

Kung hindi ko lang talaga natitimpi ang sarili ko ay baka napatawag na naman ako for hurting Agatha and her underlings, mukhang natutunan ko na ring kontrolin ang sarili ko simula nung mapasama ako sa Twilight, they are always noisy and annoying kids running around but then I controled my temper and tried to tame without doing any violence.

When I reached the classroom, I was partly shocked when I saw Nice, and my other friends too, they are having a serious talk... that's what I think from what I am seeing, nakapalibot kasi silang tatlo kay Nice and my best friend's doing a face palm while shaking her head.

Akmang lalapit na ako sakanila when Amara stood up, kasunod na niya sina Snow and I smiled at them, I did wave my hand at them but I didn't get the same reaction, instead they walked past through me, I stilled on where I stand, shocked from what they did to me.