Birthday girl (Mammon x reader)

(This was requested by Bluebutterfly200999. Fun fact, my birthday was on August 27th. This does reference some of the calls from the birthday event. This is also going to be a long one shot.)

Y/N's POV

"....huh?" I entered the dining room, and was met with a surprising sight. I had received a text to go to the dining room, but no one was in there.

"That's odd. It's 5 PM right now. So it's too early for dinner. I wonder what they needed me for. More importantly, where is everyone? Wait. What's that?"

I noticed a lone letter in front of the chair I usually sit at. Being the curious person that I am, I walk over to it and open it. Then I proceeded to read what was written on it.

"Please go out and visit these stores in order.

- Majolish
- Bling Beauty & Beyond
- Shadow Salon

An escort will meet you outside of the manor."

"Escort? I'm so confused, but I guess I'm going into town. Maybe the others have something planned. I should go outside then."

I slid the letter into my pocket, and left the manor. It was beautiful outside. Though the sky never really changed. There was a pleasant breeze outside, and it was the perfect temperature for walking.

"Yo! Are ya ready to go?" Mammon waved me down from the front gate. I picked up my pace and hurried over to him.

"Are you my escort?"

"Why? Did ya want someone else?" There was a hint of sadness in his eyes. I quickly gave him a big hug.

"Of course not! I couldn't ask for a better escort. C'mon, let's go to Majolish!" I said as I grabbed his hand. He blushed a little bit, but then he took the lead.

"I-I'm yer escort, so yer followin' me."

"Lead the way then." I said as we started to walk towards the town. I did want to ask a few questions, but I had a feeling none of them would be answered.

-time skip-

We soon arrived at Majolish, and Mammon stopped in front of the door. I looked back at him, and he moved his arms in a shoo-ing motion.

"Go on. I'll wait out here."

"Okay...?" I walked inside the store, and I was met with a cheerful looking demon. It was like she had been waiting for me.

"You're Miss Y/N, correct?"

"Um...yes? How do you know my-?"

"Come along now. We've been waiting for you. Please take your time picking out your dress and shoes. Ask us if you need any assistance." The lady walked me into a room in the back of the store, and closed the door behind me.

"What in the-? Oh my Devildom." I turned around, and saw a lot of dresses in all different colors and styles.

"There's so many dresses! I don't get why I'm choosing one, or what's happening, but I might as well enjoy this."