Pranks (Mammon x reader)

Y/N's POV

My phone rang in the middle of the night, and I grumbled. I saw that the contact was Mammon.

"What the hell do you-?"

"Yo! Come to my room!" Mammon said frantically.

"But.....I'm tired...." I yawned and curled into my blanket more.

"C'mon! I need to tell you something important! I'll leave ya alone after that."

"Fine....." I slowly got up and lazily brushed my hair with my fingers.

I opened my door and sluggishly made my way to Mammon's room. Without thinking I open the door.

My head was suddenly drenched with water, and a bucket on the floor. I look up to see Mammon howling with laughter.

"I can't believe ya fell for that!" I balled up my fists, and looked at the floor.

Then I turned on my heel and slammed his door behind me. I heard it quickly open.

"Hey, come on! It was just a simple prank!" Mammon called out, but I didn't respond.

I went to my room and closed my door behind me. I walked into my bathroom and took out a towel to try and get most of the water out.

"I can't believe he did that! Not only did he get my hair wet, but he woke me up in the middle of the night!

Hmph. I'll show him a prank! All I need is a bucket, slime, and Mammon's most valuable possession."

I nodded to myself as I finished drying my hair to the best of my ability. I put the towel away, and went to bed.

-The next day-

I woke up, and got ready for the school day. I took a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair.

I went to Lucifer's office. There was something I needed to get from him. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Lucifer said.

I opened the door, and walked over to his desk with a mischievous smirk on my face.

"Lucifer, can you be a dear and take Mammon's credit card and give it to me?" Lucifer raised an eyebrow.

"Why would you need that?" He asked.

"It's a little thing called revenge..." I explained what Mammon did last night, and he nodded.

"I see. Well, I'll see what I can do. Keep an eye out on your door." I smirked.

"Thank you Lucifer." I left the room.

A while later, when I was sitting in my room, a shiny object was slid under the door.

I quickly got up and snatched the card from the floor. I could hear Lucifer chuckle.

"That's the hardest part done. Now onto the next part. I can just order the bucket and slime from Akuzon.

I got on my D.D.D and ordered what I needed, and had one day shipping.

-the next day bc I'm lazy-

I was waiting by the front door of the manor. I heard quickened footsteps, but I kept my eyes on the door.

"Hey! I said I was sorry!" Mammon yelled. I ignored him.

"Answer me dammit!" The doorbell rang and I got up.

The mailman handed me two packages, and I thanked him. Then I went to my room, and locked the door behind me so Mammon couldn't get in.

I spent the next 2 hours setting up the prank, and eventually it was time to get my revenge.

I texted Asmo to tell Mammon that I was in the living room. Which I was. I glanced at the shiny object in my hand.

"Y/N? Are ya in here?" Mammon asked.

"I'm here." I said in an annoyed voice.

"Listen....I'm really sorry about what I- wait. Why do you have my baby?!" Mammon pointed at Goldie.

"That's for me to know, and for you to never find out. Later!" I stood up and ran out of the room.

"HEY! GIVE HER BACK!" I laughed. He was so stupid. He was following me to his own trap.

I took a sharp turn and dashed outside, and jumped over a thin rope I had set up. Lucifer would kill me if I made a mess inside...

"Y/N! Giv-" Mammon ran right through the rope, and he was covered in gooey slime.

"Payback sucker! Whoo! Tell me you got that Levi!" I turned to Levi, who was secretly recording the whole thing.

"I'm totally posting this online." Levi said as he hurried back to his room.

"Are ya kidding me?!" Mammon waved his arms down, and a decent amount of slime fell off.

"Hahaha! You should see your face!" My eyes started tearing up.

"So ya weren't mad at me?" He asked.

"Of course I was mad! You woke me up in the middle of the night!" I said quickly.

"All right, ya got me. Now give me back my baby." I shook my head.

"Do you not see the slime all over you?" He groaned.

"Let me get cleaned up..."

I waited outside while he cleaned himself up. He came back out and marched over to me.

"Here. Now if you prank me again, I may just ask Lucifer for help again." I saw him sweatdrop. I tossed him his credit card.

"You little-" Mammon got really close to me.

"Shh. No matter what you say, you love me anyways." I gave him a peck on the lips.