Princess of Devildom (Belphie x reader)

(This was requested by kim_ivy23.

Also, I know in the past I've written Barbatos as Barbados, which I didn't notice until recently. So sorry about that.)

Y/N's POV

I am Diavolo's younger sister, which means I am the princess of Devildom. It may seem cool, but in reality it's difficult.

Diavolo has always been SUPER overprotective of me, and it feels like I've been restrained by him.

The only places I'm allowed to go without an escort is the House of Lamentation and R.A.D.

I can't go into anywhere else without my brother, Barbatos, or one of the demon brothers.

But I've already been going to the House of Lamentation for millenia now.

Another thing I was restricted from was relationships, but that's a rule I had to break.

I've known the demon brothers since they first came down here from the Celestial Realm, so we've been friends for a long time.

One of them caught my eye instantly, and that was Belphegor, or Belphie as me and his brothers call him.

At first I envied him. He was probably the most carefree person I know. He had everything I didn't, and that was freedom.

But he also cared deeply for me as a friend at the time, and we soon became best friends. Eventually, my envy turned into affection.

I ended up falling in love with him, and he felt the same way as me. The only problem was my brother.

We decided to date in secret. Beel figured it out quickly, and he promised to keep it a secret from anyone.

Then there was Barbatos. Since he can see into the future, he already knew we were going to date before we knew ourselves.

Surprisingly, he's actually on my side. He wants me to have the freedom I crave for, and he said he would turn a blind eye to me and Belphie's relationship.

Which brings us to today. Whenever I want to go somewhere, Belphie is usually the person I ask. Sometimes Beel if Belphie is sleeping.

"Hey Belphie, can we go out to town for a little bit after school?" I asked him during lunch.

"Sure." He smiled at me.

"Why do ya always ask him? Why not me?" Mammon cut in. I deadpanned.

"I have a list of reasons. First of all, you've tried to steal things from my house on multiple occasions." Mammon sweatdropped.

"Second, you would try to use her in some way to get Grimm and try to get free things.

Like you "forgetting your wallet" or something like that." Belphie added on.

"I-I wouldn't dare to do those-" Mammon started.

"Seriously? You still try to act like a saint even though we've caught you doing this multiple times?" I sighed.

"There's no hope for him Y/N. So ignore him." Belphie chuckled, and I did the same.

"Hey! Ya know what? I'm leaving, and I ain't gonna sit with ya again." Mammon stood up.

"Actually, we're leaving first." I looked at Belphie, and I could tell he understood what I meant.

"See you later." Me and Belphie got up, and headed outside of the school.

"Hey!" Mammon shouted, but it fell on deaf ears.

We went behind the school, and sat down on the grass next to each other. Our hands met, and our fingers intertwined with each other.