Rescue (Lucifer x reader)

(This was requested by AnnetteRushtonJackso. This will be somewhat similar to the Satan x injured reader, since that was what was requested, but it will differences.)

Y/N's POV

"I'll just leave a note..." I tore out a piece of paper from my notebook, and wrote a little note. Then I placed it on the table in the back of the room.

"Lucifer's been stressing a lot recently. Working on student council stuff, making sure his brothers don't get into trouble, and solving problems when they DO get into trouble.

I want to help ease his stress, even if it's only a little bit...."

I nodded to myself, and silently opened my bedroom door. I peeked my head out to see if anyone was patrolling the hallway. Luckily for me, I didn't see anyone.

The reason why I was sneaking out was because that it's late at night. Lucifer isn't a big fan of me going out by myself, especially if it's this late. But I didn't care about that rule today.

I quietly made my way to the front door, and glanced behind me to check if anyone was following me, or coming my way. When I knew the coast was clear, I opened the large door, which let out a creaking noise.

"Shut the fuck up, door!"

I internally screamed as I slipped outside and closed the door, creating another creaking sound, as well as a thud when it closed. I started to dash away from the manor before anyone could see me from the windows.

As I got closer to the town, I saw lights illuminating the way, and went to take a picture of the beautiful sight with my D.D.D, but then I realized that I had forgotten it in my room.

Sighing, I continued to walk into town. I saw some demons doing some shopping, or talking with each other. It didn't look any different from human shopping. It made me smile.

"Where's the-? There it is!"

I saw the store I was looking for, and hurried into the building. A gust of cold air was the first thing I felt. I rubbed my arms to try and get rid of the goosebumps that had appeared on them.

I noticed that there was no one in here besides me and the cashier, meaning that it's probably almost time for the store to close.

I looked up at the signs, and went into the isles that had what I was looking for. After I had gathered what I needed, I walked over to the register.

"What are you making something with that stuff?" The red-haired cashier asked me ad I handed him the grimm needed for my purchase. I found it slightly odd that he was asking me that, but I decided to answer him.

"I'm making a cake to help a...friend out." I glanced away, slightly embarrassed. The demon leaned over the counter a little bit.

"That's kind of you, I wish I could have a friend as caring as you." As he said that, I noticed an odd glint in his eyes. I could feel myself tense up as I reached for the bag.

When I placed my hand on it, the demon placed his own hand on top of mine. Instinctively, I tried to retract my hand, but the red-haired demon wouldn't let go.

"E-Excuse me....but I really need to go..." I spoke in a shaky voice. The demon squeezed my hand, making me flinch. He leaned in extremely close to my face.

"You know, you could always stay here after the shop closes. We can talk, get to know each other, or..." The demon placed his free hand on my cheek.