Attacked (Satan x injured reader)

(This was requested by starlylia)

Y/N's POV

Satan: Are you home yet? The movie is starting in 10 minutes.

Y/N: Not yet. I just need to buy some extra pencils. Record it just in case I miss something.

Satan: Alright. I'll see you when you get home.

I put my phone away, and kept walking towards the store. I was running out of pencils, which makes sense since I like draw in my sketchpad a lot during classes.

During the walk, I felt like something, or someone watching me. So I turned around, but there was no one there. I decided to ignore it and continue walking to the store.

When I opened the door, a small bell went off, and the man at the register greeted me. I said "hello again" with a smile, and went to where the pencils were. I've been to this store a decent amount of times, so the cashier recognized me.

I grabbed a pack of mechanical pencils, some erasers, and some extra lead. Then I proceeded to make my way back to the register. The man smiled at me.

We chatted while he rung up my items, and I gave him the exact amount of grimm for them. We exchanged farewells as I left the store. I checked my phone for the time, and that's when I realized I only had a few minutes left.

"I should have enough time if I hurry now. I should've been paying attention to what time it is! Hopefully Satan would be mad at me for coming last minute."

My legs began moving on their own as I started running towards the House of Lamentation. However, while I was running something made me trip.

"What the-?" I looked at my knee, and it was bleeding. The small bag from the store fell a few feet away from me. When I looked up, I saw four intimidating looking demons walking towards me.

"Nice going!" One of the demons with brown hair, which I'm assuming is the leader of the group, patted one of the others on the shoulder. I managed to stand up, but I had the leg with the bad knee off of the ground.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked through gritted teeth. The brown haired demon walked closer to me, and placed a hand under my chin.

"My name's not important, on the other hand, we would like to know your name." I slapped his hand away from me, and glared at them.

"And why would I give you my name? You're the ones who caused my knee to bleed. If you'll excuse me, I need to get home." The demon grabbed me by the collar, and slammed me against the wall.

"Watch it, bitch! We can tell that you're a human. One wrong move, and I'll break you in half like a stick. Let's take her in there." The leader pointed towards an alleyway. I struggled as two demons forcefully grabbed me, and brought me into the dark alleyway.

"So, who gets to go first?" One of the demons asked. The leader took a step forward, and had a sickening smirk on his face.

"Obviously, I'm going first." He hovered over me, and started to run a hand up my leg. My body shivered in fear. Out of instinct, I kicked up with my good leg, and nailed him in the chin.

"You bitch!" The demon lifted his fist up, and punched me right in the stomach. I gasped as all of the air was forced out of me.

The other demons started punching me in the stomach, arms, and legs. Each punch seemed to get stronger, and I didn't get a chance to regain some air.

"Move out of the way. I think now's a good time to have some fun with her." The leader commanded. The other demons moved away immediately.

"W-What do I do?! I can't run, and I put my D.D.D in that bag so it wouldn't fall out of my pocket..."

Then an idea hit me. It wasn't the best idea, and I didn't know if I could pull it off. But I started speaking anyways.

"H-Hear me, denizens of the darkness, you who are born of shadow and you who give birth to it...." I started speaking. The leader demon raised an eyebrow.

"What the hell are you-?"

"Hear me and do as I command!

I call upon you to send forth one of your number! I summon the Avatar of Wrath, Satan!" A few moments passed, but nothing happened. The demons started howling with laughter.

"What kind of bullshit was that?! Why would Satan come save someone like you?"

Suddenly, a brilliant light appeared in front of me. When it faded, a familiar blonde demon was standing there. At first, he was confused. Then he turned around, and looked at me.

"Y/N?!" Satan hurried over to me, and kneeled down. I smiled as I looked into his beautiful eyes.

"S-Sorry for being late..."

"Who did this to you?" I could see the anger in his eyes as he turned to look at the group of demons, who looked surprised and scared at the same time.

"Wait....don't tell me that human's from the exchange program?!" The leader exclaimed. The others looked to me, and I nodded.

"Yep....so have fun dealing with Lord Diavolo." I smirked. Even though most of my body was aching, I still wanted to see their reactions.

"Let's get out of here!" The group ran out of the alleyway, and Satan was about to stand up. There was a raging fire in his eyes.

"Don't. Let's leave them to Diavolo. Besides, we have a movie to watch." Satan's expression softened as he lifted me up.

"You're lucky I recorded it. Also, weren't you supposed to be getting pencils?" My eyes widened. I told him that they should be outside the alley.

Luckily, the bag was still there, untouched. What was even more lucky is that my D.D.D didn't have a single scratch on it. Satan picked it up and handed it to me.

"Hey, before we watch the movie, I'm going to check your injuries. I've read a few books on healing magic and potions, so I know what to do." He transformed into his demon form, and started flying.

(A/N: I realized that Satan doesn't have wings....movie magic)

We landed at the front door of the manor, and Satan somehow opened the door while holding me. I tried shifting, but my stomach was still hurting.

"Ahh!" I let out a little yelp. Satan looked down at me, and pressed a kiss to my forehead. I blushed as he smiled at me.

"Don't worry, Y/N. You'll be able to move soon. I'll be by your side the whole time to take care of-"

"Oh my Devildom! What happened to my poor, innocent Y/N?!" Asmo yelled as he practically ran down the stairs. I rolled my eyes. Satan answered for me.

"She got attacked by some demons. I'm going to treat her wounds." He started carrying me towards his room. I looked over his shoulder and called out to Asmo.

"Also, I'm his now!" Satan stopped mid step, and looked down at me. I smiled as I nuzzled against his chest.

"If you'll have me." I whispered so Asmo wouldn't hear me. Satan chuckled as he continued walking.

"Of course. Now, let's heal up these wounds." He brought me up higher, and placed another kiss on my forehead.