NeoNara 2013 Poster and Press Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEAnna Jo Lawson, Publicist, LaPostale TechNeoNara Music Festival 2013Papageno Productions/Sekirou Events838-518-5000 ||

Anna Jo Lawson, Publicist, LaPostale Tech
NeoNara Music Festival 2013
Papageno Productions/Sekirou Events
838-518-5000 ||

FIRST EVER NEONARA MUSIC FESTIVAL TO BE HELD IN THE CAPITAL REGION

THREE STAGES OF EDM, ROCK AND WORLD MUSIC

January 4, 2013 - Albany, NY - Papageno Productions and New York City based Sekirou Events, in coordination with the Albany Area Arts Council, is proud to bring the NeoNara Music Festival to the Capital Region the weekend of August 16-18, 2013.

"We are excited to be bringing a musical festival of this scale to Albany and the surrounding area," Jessa Smith, Head of Operations at Papageno Productions, says. "It has been a long time since a festival this size has been seen in New York State outside the NYC area. Not all music festivals have to happen on Randall's Island, and it's time we heard these big acts in our own backyard."

The event will be held at and around Sperry Music Arena, which will serve as the main stage for the event. Two temporary stages will be built for other acts to perform simultaneously. The nearby Rensselaer Campgrounds will be used as lodging; a space can be reserved with tickets, as well as all-access and dining passes. RV hookups can be ordered with an additional fee.

The lineup is tentative but is confirmed to include NYC DJ Polaris Rider as the Saturday night headlining EDM act. The number one in-demand female DJ in America, if not the world, Polaris has collaborated with David Guetta and Calvin Harris; her remix of Party Rock Anthem originally by LMFAO went to the top of the Billboard Heatseekers' Chart. Also confirmed are light rock band Walking on Starlight, fresh off of their Bring Somebody You Can Trust With Your Father's Car tour, and East Asian rap phenomenon Spit Fire.

NeoNara is sponsored by the NYC-based LaPostale Tech; tickets and packages are now available online at neonara.music.id.