11.

Daniel's pov: 

"Where's Riley-San?" Mr Miyagi asks suddenly. I turn around and notice the Cobra Kai's have gone. "Shit, this can't be happening" I stress. I run out of the building to the front car park, looking around anxiously. "Riley! Riley?" I call out. I dodge through the cars trying to look for her but she's nowhere to be seen. 

I feel tears welling up in my eyes. I move to the wall and slump down, people passing by me as if they don't see me. I hug my knees, trying to calm myself down. "Of course you used that illegal crane kick of yours" I hear a familiar voice call out. I groan and turn my head to see Johnny Lawrence peering down at me.

"Go away man, this isn't the time" I grunt. He rolls his eyes at me. "Why are you sitting on the floor? You look lame" he says bluntly. I yell at him. "Geez calm down. What's up your ass?" He starts to notice that I'm not okay. "I can't say" I sigh. "I mean, I don't really care but...I guess you can tell me if you want" he says slowly.

I take a deep breath. "Riley was kidnapped a few weeks ago and now I know Cobra Kai did it" I reveal. He shifts about on his feet, the mention of Cobra Kai clearly makes him uncomfortable. "I was wondering why she was wearing their uniform..." he says, clearing his throat. We stand there in silence, neither of us knowing what to do.

"Can't you just call the cops?" He replies in a state the obvious type of tone. "I can't. Someone wrote me a letter saying they'd harm her if I told anyone" I feel my lip tremble as I say that. It's frustrating. Johnny goes quiet, he doesn't really know what to say. "It doesn't matter, no one can help me," I say. 

After a few minutes, he speaks up. "I'll help you," he says. I raise an eyebrow at him. "No offence but you and this other guy Joseph are the last people I'd ever go to for help" I reply. He rolls his eyes at me again. "Look dickwad, if it was anything else I'd just laugh at you but...This is serious. If anyone knows Cobra Kai, it's me" he says firmly.

I stare him down, noticing he's actually being genuine for once. I give it some thought and then sigh. "Okay...Thanks. I owe you one" I reply. "Come by my house tomorrow...And wear something decent so my neighbours won't chat crap about you" he says. I scoff, typical rich people. I watch as he walks away, I really hope he can help me.