They Were like us...

Börja om från början

"Find anything over there?" Clem asks me.

"Well, there's a garden with dead crops and a water cleaner that's not exactly clean. So yeah, not much." I answered her.

*sigh* "Well, let's get in here and hope there's food." Clem Says as she grabs the crowbar and pry's open the door. I turn to A.J and get down to his level.

"A.J, What do we do when we're in a new place?" I asked him.

"Listen for monsters." He says.

"And?" Clem Says. A.J then thinks for a moment.

"Come on, you know this." I Say encouraging him to remember.

"We look for another exit." A.J Says.

(What did you teach him when entering a new place?)

"That's right." Clem Says. She goes to the door and takes a peek inside. She waved her hand, telling us to move in. As we entered, there was this terrible smell inside. That's when I looked over and saw two walkers tied up in chairs next to each other.

"Monsters. All tied up. Can they get us?" A.J asked us. Me and Clem go over to look at them closer while keeping a safe distance. Yep, they're tied on tight.

"No. They can't get us." Clem Says. A.J then goes over the the other side of the room.

"There's no other exit. Just the front door." Says A.J. He then goes to another door that leads to the ticket booth. He turns the knob but it's locked. "This ones locked."

"Security door. Won't be able to pry it open." I Said.

"Can't you pick it?" A.J asks me.

"I would if I had some, buddy. We'll find a way in, don't worry." I reassured him. A.J just frowns.

"I know your hungry. We're all hungry. We'll find something. We promise you." Clem Says. A.J goes to the back side of the room to look around. Me and Clem go back to the undead couple tied up. We stood in front of them as they weakly reached for us. I looked down and saw a medicine bottle and a note. I picked up the note and read it out loud to Clem.

"Please leave us be. This is what we wanted..." I say as I see Clem looking at them in sadness. I dropped the paper and held her hand to comfort her as she rest her head on my shoulder. A.J walked up to us and picked up the small bottle on the floor.

"P-p-poison. Did they give up?" He asks us.

"Yeah...They didn't want to live in this world anymore...They died, holding hands together in their own home..." I say to him.

"Will we have a home?" A.J asks. Clem sniffed up a tear and says.

"We'll See." Clem Says. She looks closer and sees a key on the walkers chest. She reaches for it but I grab her hand, stopping her.

"Too risky." I say, shaking my head slightly. She sighs and goes to the window to look outside. I look around the building and see a map hanging on the wall. It shows the entire eastern coast of the country. I go up to it and look at it closely.

"Do you know where we're at?" A.J asks me.

"Well, we've been almost everywhere in the east coast by now. But I think we're in Virginia again. Near Washington D.C. You remember that place I told you about?" I asked him.