seungbin (collab with @ChanlixTrash)

a/n: aight so before we start, this smut is a collab with ChanlixTrash who will be doing the aftercare/fluff part of the smut so go check hers out in her oneshots book.

~

Changbin was having normal day.

A perfectly normal day.

But it was all ruined- well, not really ruined but we'll get to that later- thanks to that one fucking post.

Changbin had just been scrolling though Twitter on his phone, going through Stay's comments on their newly released album "In Life" and most of those were pretty nice and warmed Changbin's heart. He really didn't feel like Stray Kids deserved such a sweet fandom.

He had smiled to himself while he scrolled through a few fan-made covers, scenes from their new music video, comments about their songs, when something really caught his eye.

It was photo.

Not just a regular one though.

It seemed to be a normal picture from one of their older photoshoots but Changbin just couldn't take his eyes off the damn picture of Seungmin.

He just looked too fucking hot in that picture.

Changbin felt something twitch down there, he suddenly had a weird urge

He licked his lips, glancing around the room he was currently sitting in and staring at the picture again. Why did Seungmin have to be so damn seductive?

He let out a small whimper, feeling his pants tighten around his crotch as explicit thoughts suddenly started entering him. He fucking needed to make himself feel good.

He needed Seungmin right then.

Changbin forced himself off of his bed, hurriedly changing into something that might make Seungmin fuck the living daylights out of him. Something that would seduce him too.

He couldn't find anything too fancy in his closet but decided to go for the fluffy, baby blue, over-sized sweater that Felix had given him a few weeks ago and a pair of tight trousers.

He awkwardly waddled his way over to Seungmin's room where he hopefully was, and knocked on the door, whining to himself quietly. All he could think of was Seungmin, he was just too damn hard and wanted nothing more to let Seungmin take over him completely.

"Hello- oh, hi baby. What's up?" Seungmin answered the door, leaning on the door frame. He already knew what was going on, his Binnie was too predictable for him but he decided to tease the elder anyway.

"Daddy.. please." Changbin begged, whining.

"Hmm, what's in it for me, baby bunny?" Seungmin smirked, enjoying how needy Changbin was being.