I charged my dead phone before going out of my room. I walked toward the kitchen to get some water from the fridge. Sakto namang pagdating ni Mia pagkatapos kong i- return ang used kong baso.

"Tapos ka na agad?" I amusedly asked her.

She just shrugged off her shoulder and placed her weight on the couch. She then got the remote control from the front table to open the television and watch Netflix from my account.

I went towards the living room and sit next to her. I tapped her feet na nakataas sa table. 

"Ouch!" she reacted and turned her attention to me.

"Dumadami ata ang tubo ng kapal mo sa mukha! Nakikigamit ka ng electricity ko! Hindi mo ba alam na simula ngayon, nag-aaral na ako to spend less?!" That was a similar line from the Teleserye Via asked me to watch and had so much learning of Filipino taglines.

Mia started laughing. She hit me with the pillow. "What has Via done to you!" 

"I've practiced it in the mirror! Ah, why do I feel I still sound so bad saying it! It was like maarte!"

"'Cause you're a too trying hard bitch," Mia was still laughing at me.

I smiled watching Mia's laughs. I love seeing her smile like this. Kasi laging seryoso ang mukha niya. Oh, I dear hope she'll always wear that smile. Who's gonna make her smile as big as this if I'm not around!

Mas gusto ko nga na we're together in just one room, pero hindi namin ginawa. We want to try living alone para mas matuto, but, I think the ending is going to be always like this. We would prefer delivery foods at sabay kakain. My knowledge of cooking is not as affordable as Mia's. I would expect these upcoming days that I'll always invade her kitchen.

Masasayang ang maintenance na ibabayad namin kung hindi kami mag- s-stay na dalawa sa sariling room. We're like gossiper for foods and unfilled time. I chuckled at my own thought.

"What did you order?" tanong ko habang directed na rin ang attention ko sa episode.

"Chicken wings," she mumbled unconcernedly.

There were so many blaring words lashed out of my mouth upon hearing that. Sinabi ng ayaw ko ng fried!

"Hey, hey, hey, that's enough! Hindi ko narinig ang sigaw mo kanina," sabi niya dahil I never stopped para bumulong-bulong dito sa gilid. Inismiran ko siya.

"You leveled- up your strictness sa diet, ah! May pinagpapa sexy-han ka ba?" She laughed.

"Wala, ah! E'di sana hindi ako nag- mu- mukbang ng sweets!"

I rolled my eyes at her and just focused my attention on the screen. After a while,  may nag-doorbell na. Si Mia, hindi man lang matayo sa seat niya! Her eyes were rooted in what we are watching.