Chapter 12 : When The Air Falls for the Moon

Start from the beginning

Normally, I wasn't the type of person who would get possessive about things like this. However, this was P'In's rose and I was unwilling to share it with anyone.

I wanted it to be only mine.

"Hi everyone! Welcome back to UNISTAR SHOWTIME! Today we are together with these five handsome UNISTARs!"

I went back to my dorm after class and found myself doing something unexplainable again. I was suddenly curious about how each UNISTAR member thought about love. What was their perspective on love? Did they - especially P'In - have an ideal type when it comes to a lover?

I didn't even realise when I started developing this kind of interest. Anyway, It was too late now, since I had already typed 'UNISTAR love' on my Google search bar, and found this video - this episode was on UNISTAR's love interest and fans.

Interviewer: Well, it seems like each UNISTAR member has a similar number of fans, and the fans are different target groups right? Can you tell me more about this?

Leo: Alright. // Volunteered himself.

Leo: It depends on the fans' individual personality or preference. For example, P'Sea has the most number of male fans and most of N'Natee's and N'Wayu's fans are BL lovers. As for N'In, he is a very special case because he doesn't have any anti-fans at all.

Interviewer: What about N'Leo? What kind of fans do you have the most?

Sea: N'Leo has a lot of genius student fans.

Interviewer: Oh! I see. It's not surprising because N'Leo is very smart, he is like a role model for excellent students.

Then, the host proceeded to ask about their ideal type of a lover. P'Sea said he didn't have a specific type, just knowing that this person was the right one for him was enough. P'Leo said he liked a small, cute, gentle and kind person. P'Wayu started with a little joke and said that any type was okay, as long as the person loved him. P'Natee said he liked a person who was both cute and sexy at the same time.

Finally, it was P'In's turn. I bit my nail as I watched, feeling anxious.

Interviewer: What about N'In? Do you have any idea of what type of person that you like?

IN: // Thinking.

Interviewer: Do you have any? Do you? // Trying hard to get him to reply.

IN: Don't have. // Emotionless.

Interviewer: Well, how about changing the question. Do you have anything that you particularly like?

All other UNISTARs: Coconut milk! // Everyone answered unanimously.

Interviewer: I see, then N'In should like a person who is good at cooking coconut milk dishes right?

IN: No.

Interviewer: Hmm? Why not?

IN: I like food. Why should I like the cook? // Still emotionless.

"Oh my God, that hurts." I murmured.

How did he manage to say something so direct with no emotion and such a straight face?

He just liked to eat, it didn't mean he should like the one who cooked the food.

Well, it seemed to be true. It probably was.

Interviewer: Now time for questions from Unity. There are some fans asking this question: Can all UNISTARs vote on which member they think would be the first one to get married?