Epilogue : Two Invisible Moons

Invisible Moon

Epilogue

Two Invisible Moons

"The two moons were up in the sky,

among the wind and clouds."

#WINisWIND

In a night, how many times have you looked upon the sky and watched the moon?

For me, I did it more often than I can count.

Nevertheless, it felt different than before.

I used to dream that I would be so happy if I were the moon high up in the sky. It would certainly be better than being the invisible air or a rock which no one cared about.

Today, I realised that I thought wrong.

In truth, the moon that we saw from here might look shiny and beautiful, however, no one stopped to think that the moon in the sky had been shining for others alone, day by day. The epitome of loneliness.

So, I didn't want to become the moon anymore.

The air was still the air, the wind was still the wind. We could be happy just by being ourselves and didn't need to be in the centre of attention. It's enough that we were happy and proud to be ourselves.

What about the love story of the moon and the air?

Well, the air had evaporated, up high and became the cloud, embracing the moon, and eventually developed to be the wind moon. Both invisible moons stayed together, and hidden in the sky.

This was how our story ended — Me and P'In.

One Invisible Moon was still in the sky and the other Invisible Moon was hidden behind the clouds.

We were still in love and happy, but we didn't announce our relationship to the public. P'In was still actively working as a UNISTAR member. Although DomKati already knew that P'In had a boyfriend, they still supported P'In as they always did. Compared to before, when some of his fans used to think that P'In might become a monk after graduating, now they thought that he might marry me instead.

However, it wasn't a surreal fairytale. Not everyone accepted our relationship. Some of his fans couldn't accept it, so they quit the fandom or changed to support someone else. Before, P'In didn't have any anti-fans, but now he gained some. Some people still bullied me on social media, but it wasn't often, and I had already gotten used to it.

Although some of P'In's fans became anti-fans, the number of his fans didn't decrease at all, instead it increased steadily as he had also become an idol for the LGBTQ community now. P'In became the face of many LGBTQ campaigns to support the idea that our society should treat every gender equally.

As for me, MW Entertainment initially wanted to debut me as an idol. They told me that my fans had increased a lot since the UNISTAR contest. My looks and image also matched various types of projects. I received many offers, including participating in a boy band and acting. There was also a director who asked me to be the main protagonist in a boys' love series too.

Well, in the end I turned down every one of them because P'In wasn't happy with those projects. He said if I joined the boy group, I would have to stay in a dorm with other boys, and P'In didn't want to see me paired up with other boys.

The boys' love series was even worse. P'In was against projects that would involve me hugging or kissing other male actors, let alone any love scenes. This sent PD Kwang to his wit's end. Eventually, I worked as a freelance artist under MW Entertainment. I would only do some part-time work whenever I had free time. I could select the work I wanted to do. The only condition was that I couldn't work for other entertainment companies. So most of my work revolved around variety shows, advertisement shoots or acting as a supporting character in TV dramas and music videos.