Chapter 37 : Together With the Moon

Invisible Moon

Chapter 37

Together With the Moon

"Not wishing to be the shining moon,

just wishing to stay with the moon forever."

#WINisWIND

After the contest day, P'In and I decided to be in a relationship. Although both of us knew that we were dating, we didn't announce it to anyone else.

Everything that happened wasn't smooth, but it still wasn't as bad as I dreaded. The main problem was P'In's fans, but my family, my friends, and seniors, all of them understood and encouraged me.

Most of DomKati were quite disappointed with P'In, as they thought that P'In was too selfish to care about his fans' feelings. Some of them understood how P'In felt but they were still sad. Some asked P'In to reconsider his decision. But everyone didn't agree with P'In's decision to quit UNISTAR because of me.

As for other UNISTAR's fandoms, although they were shocked that P'In would quit UNISTAR, they still supported P'In and me. They accepted P'In's reason because they all thought that DomKati were always overreacting about everything that affected P'In's image and pressured P'In too much.

Some blunt Unity even said; 'Don't you think that DomKati is the one who forced P'In to quit?', 'P'In had no choice but to quit.', 'DomKati will become anti-fan if he is still in UNISTAR.', 'If P'In's boyfriend gets bullied, how can he be happy?'.

It was like a war had broken out between DomKati and other Unity fandoms on social media. It was the first time for me to see the fans of the same idol group (but different bias) fighting with each other.

MW Entertainment and UNISTAR official platforms announced that it was still unconfirmed whether Intrakorn would quit UNISTAR or not. They also explained that he was tied to a 7-year contract as a UNISTAR. If he decided to quit, the company would have to approve first. But there was no conclusion about it yet. So, for now, Intrakorn was still one of the UNISTAR members.

Many people criticised the announcement by MW. Some fans commented; 'Please don't let him quit, he's such a rare diamond', 'How can we find such a good idol like him, dating is just a little issue', 'We must love idols for what they do rather than their personal life.' But some fans also said; 'If he wants to go, just let him go', 'If P'In stays, he and his boyfriend will be unhappy'.

The only update from the UNISTAR official platforms was the fanmeet, which would be held one week later and the tickets were already available. It was like a UNISTAR tradition, the fanmeet held after the UNISTAR contest was meant to welcome the new member.

Moreover, MW also mentioned that P'In would make a personal announcement in this fanmeet, causing the tickets to sell out so fast. Although many DomKati were still disappointed with P'In, they still bought them. Even people from the other cities were eager to join. Because they were afraid that P'In would really quit UNISTAR, and this might be the last fanmeet where they could see P'In.

I would also be going to the fanmeet as PD Kwang invited me to go. My seat wasn't in the audience, it was actually a staff ticket. So I could go and watch the live event from backstage. I could also meet all the UNISTAR members.

I was both excited and worried because after the UNISTAR contest, P'In was busy with the rehearsals for the fanmeet and we hadn't met since the contest day. We could only chat on LINE messages.