??? forbidden love

Okay I just tried something and changed the name to Russel cuz my parents wants to read.....

"Wake up now lyublyu"

"It's time to wake up"

"I'm sorry for waking you, I really didn't want to ruin your peaceful slumber"

"But wake up now lyublyu"

Russel gently sighs with a smile, he adores his sleeping lover that does not want to wake up.

Russel holds out his hand then gently caresses his lovers face.

He's home....

He's very glad to be home....

Home with his one true lyublyu.

After fighting everything......

He has finally fulfilled his promise...

To go back, and smile and his love....

He'll wait, he doesn't want to bother Phil because he might be really tired.

He takes off his Ushanka and puts it on the end table.

As he has his back turned, Philip moved in his sleep and removed his blanket.

Russia looked back at his sleeping lover and smiled genuinely, Phil always made sure to cover Russel with a blanket Because he is used to the cold.

Russel takes off his coat, it's fairly clean because it is not the coat he wore on the battlefield.

Then he puts it on Philip he smiled when Philip smiled in his sleep.

"I'm home lyublyu..."

Russel says, tears are going to form but he tries his best not to let then fall.

He really missed his lover.

But he's glad he's here....

He stares at his sleeping lover. Russel then glances at the clock, to notice that Phil should be awake soon enough.

He comes closer to kiss his love on the forehead. Philip mumbled in his sleep but he smiled.

Philip is still awaiting for his love, awaiting the day that he will finally come home.

As he dreams and sleeps peacefully, he feels a familiar feeling.
4
A happy feeling, a good feeling.

Now he hears a voice calling out to him. A soothing and calming voice....

He feels at ease hearing it....

Phil feels a huge amount of relief, he feels his stress and worries all fade away.

He then wakes up, he slowly flutters his eyes open.

Then he sees his lover's smilling face.

Tears immediately stream down his face.